What game are you currently playing?

Fire Emblem Fates got all versions current on hoshido path and X-Com 2 the RNG hates me in this game

Last edited:
Taking a small break in between to finish Legend of Heroes, trails in the sky...

HoTS. Just finished a match where I thought their composition was solid, but it turned out their skill was lacking. We trounced them 24-4 and didn't lose a fort. :smug:

Was different from earlier, when I played a match and we got owned 21-1...

I should've finished Neko Para earlier, but there is too many cute scenes that make me want to go back and rewatch...

Going through second season, no need to hurry yourself. - (learning to use my bamboo media tablet to draw vanilla, actually.)
Replaying, I got that. Gosh, got too good image memory. *stares at kazuha fukami's poster*
Should have notes about which vn's are going to be using E-mote or similar programs. E-mote thingy makes playing older vn's quite annoying,
well at least following the text is easier in them, though I need to catch more ''eyesores'' now.

Waiting for fifa to download, in the meanwhile.

Last edited:
Bo3, fixed out the connection and freezing issues on my pc.
Resolution is still impressive.

Minecraft 1.9. (3rd test version, release date is on 29 day, of this month.)
Enjoying, can't wait for mods to come.

HoTS. 9 game winning streak so far, loving the green win text. Just 1 more for a perfect run...possible? :scared:

HoTS. Winning streak now followed by losing streak. Either MMR is screwing with me again, or the good people just left. :fag:

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.