What elements in anime annoy you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will98

Praetorem Kitsune
Aug 19, 2011
As the title says, what annoys you in anime?

The hero that has everything taken away from him, or the main characters start getting knocked off, or how about the B A witch that controls everything by the pull of a string?

I'd say what I find annoying in watching any kind of anime, is where the hero who beats the bad guy (or girl...), then turns around and gets trashed by some other villain who is like 50x more powerful than the last one.

Shounen anime fiesta.

Hero gets beaten by a villain -> hero goes to train and becomes more powerful -> gets beaten by a stronger villain -> hero goes to train some moar and becomes moar powerful -> gets beaten by even stronger villain -> rinse and repeat.

Stay tuned for over 9000 episodes of garbage.

I dislike when characters seem to show no common sense whatsoever.
Theyre right in front of the prize and then they start off on a monologue where the enemy just walks by and snatches it =.=
They keep looking away and talking during a battle. Best way to die except theyre the main character so they wont.
They always go and do exactly what their allies said dont and ruin everything (except they also come and save the day too)
They usually show no brains whatsoever. Smart person? Well then theres tons of stuff that could have been done better if they actually bothered to think.
They always break down and cry or other random crap at the worst moment possible. Go use your damn powers and save the world before complaining about personal problem or you wouldnt be alive much longer to complain.
Hmm cant think of other complains for now :/

I find harem most annoying. There's nothing that irritates me more then seeing him work several girls throughout the Anime series, and end up choosing none. Why not just like one female and go after them? Why lead half a dozen people on, especially in ecchi, my god.

i second the things already said:
- stupidity in a serious situation in any anime that is not intended to be comedy (absence of logic included)
- emotional break downs when you obviously do not have the time for that -.-
- hero after beating the oh so powerful villain getting his ass kicked by some random mook (there can be exceptions they mostly just suit for comedy purposes though :rolleyes:)
also:
- romance: in harem the main not making any decision on who to hook up with (again comedy purpose and lines like "I am gonna aim for the harem ending !!!" might be accepted :D)
- sometimes the character shouting the name of attacks and stuff like that (if you got time to shout names you better beat the enemy with that attack on the first try and not on the XXth attempt of the same attack without any significant change in strategy -.-)
- char being emo in general (no not the same as break downs: "im just crap with low self esteem no one likes me and i am too timid to make any friends" maybe an example: Shinji Ikari - NGE)
- females secondary sexual characteristic defying physics (sometimes it is just disgusting -.-)
- ... ! oh and stupid censor bars/rays of light/*other things you can substitute them with* in non hentai :rolleyes: (ofc in hentai they are just as annoying :D)

thats the first things that come to mind
will post again if i come across some other annoying stereotypes :D

When anime characters rush into battle and try to kill each other for no reason. A simple talk would have done miracles but that would end the anime they just love them mindless battles so they pretend to be mute until they get somewhere near the end of the anime and decide to have that talk that they couldve done years ago and everything is solved (till the next idiot comes along)

headless rushing into battle ok but getting led into battle by a third party might work :D

LISTEN TO MY SONG!!!! - in the middle of the battlefield, shooting at friend and foe alike. Deculture...
Still he's less annoying than that pilot-wannabe, cross dressing, hot tantrum high schooler that still play with paper plane.
Dunno what did Ranka and Sheryl see in him.

I really hate stupid and unreliable male lead, which constantly protected by girls around him. Dunno, it's just irritates me.

In mahou shoujo madoka magica the girl's wish to save the guy's arms was complete bs for me. By being a magical girl she has to risk her life and she doesnt even try to get the guy. I saw nothing worth all that whining about for her soul being in the gem. If she had to make that wish she should have wished for something more grand like the ability to heal people which is actually somewhat more equal exchange for her life compared to just healing a guy's arms. She didnt even heal his whole darn body. There was also random plot holes that i found and those annoy me quite a bit...

-Endless Shounen battle,no offense
-Good story at start yet turned out weird halfway
-Prolong talk before battle,should just launch surprise attack instead
-harem with idiot protagonist who do nothing
ETC

seem most people here share same view =))

Especially nowadays, the lack of an actual aired last episode so that they force people to buy the last bluray just to see it. On top of that, who will buy just the last one? Get the whole set instead!

Its clever from a marketing standpoint, and I'm sure people oblige them...but its still sleazy.

^i see what do you mean,well since they main objective is not to please viewer/customer
i guess it's admittable~

waiting and workinng for it to come it's also an excitment from diffrent view =)

Waiting for it makes up for the fact that I don't watch normal people tv xD

Try waiting for manga though, you have to wait a month between chapters xD

Nyahaha,same goes to me actually. rather than waiting i rather do something else or might watch other show =)
with some exception on favorite show that couldn't be distracted~

yeah gonna need to agree on tha one,unless something distracting me when i'm back it's already released more chapter than i though~ =))

haha well, I forget about it till my RSS shows me the next release, but still, I always get the "aahhhghghhg!@#!@#!@#" at the end of every chapter when I finish reading it.

haha well, I forget about it till my RSS shows me the next release, but still, I always get the "aahhhghghhg!@#!@#!@#" at the end of every chapter when I finish reading it.
yeah that feeling i understand really much,and when the series end some time i think "what is that it? is it over ? " ^^a

what makes me annoy when there's anime that has second/other series, but the second series are not as good as the first series.
like Digimon Ad 01 and Digimon Savers, it is different storyline, but... #sigh

hmm what i dislike is, when Anime characters die, which i like a lot....
Examples: Ace and Whitebeard from One Piece, Jiraya from Naruto

what else..i would say, really awkward, unlikeable and weird charas...xD who even lack humour

I feel depressed when cute girls dies in anime... xD

nudity ~ if they gonna showcase censorship ~ what's the point of being nude anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?