Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What do you think about these ai chat bots?Could they replace otome games?

I experienced ai chat bots tbh can't replace games because all you doing is talking alot and role playing i had experienced that with humans it was fun but honestly ai chat bots are scams filled with ads it's best anyone play free otome games
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sayorin
I think each of them has their own charm. So games can't be replaced.
I've tried AI before, but the flow of conversation wasn't smooth and it kept repeating the same words...Also, it lacked elements that satisfy the visual and auditory senses, such as a flashy background or music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sayorin
I think users have different goals for these two things. So AI chat bot won't replace otome games! In romantic stories, you can find so much more than just emotional companionship.Like the creators' style, their approach to story design.Multiple layers of visual and audio enjoyment.And a lot of girls don't want to interact with LIs either - they just want to watch the stories or go on adventures through the perspectives of people who are different from themselves.
 
They can only replace the very self-inserty ones, with rudimental plots and no interactions between characters other than the LI and [your self-insert]. Otome games that tell stories will be fine, so don't worry.
 
Honestly, I don't think AI chatbots could ever fully replace otome games! ♡ I can see the appeal of being able to interact with a character and have conversations that feel more personal, but for me, otome games are about so much more than that. I love the stories, the character development, the voice acting, and all those little moments that make you fall in love with a character even more! (´。• ᵕ •。`)♡

I think AI chatbots can be a fun extra for people who want to spend more time with their favorite characters, but they just can't replace the experience of playing a well written otome game. Especially when a character's voice and personality are a big part of what makes you love them! ♡
 
AI chatbots offer endless personalized conversation, but they won't fully replace otome games.

Otome games are complete artistic packages-combining crafted plotlines, artwork, voice acting, and music to create deep, deliberate emotional arcs that AI currently struggles to maintain consistently.

Rather than replacing them, AI will likely merge with traditional otome games, pairing high production quality with open-ended dialogue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sayorin
I understand that they are really popular and I get the charms, but they are a complete different genre in my opinion, so they can't replace otome games
In terms of the story, it's hard to keep a long storyline and a complex background setting with the chat bots
About the art work, I think there still is a quality difference between so called ai generated artworks used in the chat bots no matter how good they look compared to the real artwork by artists made specifically for the otome games
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sayorin