Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

  • I love it 💕

    Votes: 23 48.9%
  • I don’t mind it 😑

    Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Not really into it 💔

    Votes: 12 25.5%

  • Total voters
    47
I was actually surprised to hear that some people aren't fond of it.
For me, the ear-licking parts are pretty much the most important thing. The louder the sound, the better! When they lick anywhere other than the ears, the audio feels like it's suddenly moved into the next room, which is kind of sad.
When it comes to ear-licking, I feel that Wataru Mitsuhashi is in a league of his own.
 
I was actually surprised to hear that some people aren't fond of it.
For me, the ear-licking parts are pretty much the most important thing. The louder the sound, the better! When they lick anywhere other than the ears, the audio feels like it's suddenly moved into the next room, which is kind of sad.
When it comes to ear-licking, I feel that Wataru Mitsuhashi is in a league of his own.
I love the feeling of closeness from ear-licking moments too! You get it, girl! As for me, I mostly prefer it gentle and ticklish rather than loud ear licking and i like when they do it for a long time :giggle: well, sometimes I don't mind hearing the more aggressive one though haha XD
 
Last edited:
It is a really strange yet fun experience. Sure, it was more strange than fun at first, but I totally fell for it eventually! Since then I love all ear-experiences from whispering or kissing to straight-up licking, haha!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ichisan
Depends on the actor/how it's done. Some turns me on and it makes me feels ticklish while some others sound like a microphone is being swallowed in a bathroom leaving me laughing too hard
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ichisan
I basically like it, but it depends on the voice actor's performance.
Sometimes it really does sound like they're licking, but other times it just feels like water is getting into their ears.
 
I mentioned in another thread before but I sometimes have like.. misophonia with it so it's a serious struggle. ^^;; I've wasted money quite a few times because of buying a release and then realizing I can't even stand to listen to half of it... (so yeah a lot of times I have to fast forward through ear scenes....) It really sucks since I enjoy pretty much every other aspect of the R18 CDs and I just wish there were more options these days for like.. sensory-issue individuals such as myself lol..
 
It feels kinda weird. Like why is Saitama* licking my ear???

That was my first impression of it. Hmm, well, I guess it sometimes ok? I might not like it if it's excessive though. It does give me a feeling like.. boy.. why are you licking my ear... But if the voice actor does it well.. of course my ears will think it's hot. Or maybe even.. if the voice actor's voice is hot enough, I will be more likely to like it.

*Saitama from One Punch Man is voiced my Makoto Furukawa...
 
I LOVE ear licking but I'm also surprised not everyone is a fan of it ;X to me its because we listen with our ahem very sensitive ears already so it only makes sense they would 'attack' the ears... it gives the most amazing tingles! i think i have encountered the rare occasion it made me feel uncomfortable before, just due to acting skills where it didn't feel like licking but almost like HE WAS EATING THE EAR and i felt actual fear of ear loss (jk) but most of the time i LOVE it