Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

What do you think about ear-licking in drama CDs?

  • I love it 💕

    Votes: 17 45.9%
  • I don’t mind it 😑

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Not really into it 💔

    Votes: 10 27.0%

  • Total voters
    37
I was actually surprised to hear that some people aren't fond of it.
For me, the ear-licking parts are pretty much the most important thing. The louder the sound, the better! When they lick anywhere other than the ears, the audio feels like it's suddenly moved into the next room, which is kind of sad.
When it comes to ear-licking, I feel that Wataru Mitsuhashi is in a league of his own.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ichisan
I was actually surprised to hear that some people aren't fond of it.
For me, the ear-licking parts are pretty much the most important thing. The louder the sound, the better! When they lick anywhere other than the ears, the audio feels like it's suddenly moved into the next room, which is kind of sad.
When it comes to ear-licking, I feel that Wataru Mitsuhashi is in a league of his own.
I love the feeling of closeness from ear-licking moments too! You get it, girl! As for me, I mostly prefer it gentle and ticklish rather than louder ear licking and when they do it for a long time :giggle: well, sometimes I don't mind hearing the more aggressive one though haha XD
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Arielle
It is a really strange yet fun experience. Sure, it was more strange than fun at first, but I totally fell for it eventually! Since then I love all ear-experiences from whispering or kissing to straight-up licking, haha!
 
I absolutely love the ear-licking scenes in drama CDs. I even listen to ASMR tracks that focus solely on ear-licking!
 
Depends on the actor/how it's done. Some turns me on and it makes me feels ticklish while some others sound like a microphone is being swallowed in a bathroom leaving me laughing too hard