What do you hate most?

:baby:
I too hate cockroaches the most....Argggg

Then ghost, and last...electric mosquito racket

I hate it when a parent comes into your room and you ask them to close the door and they don't and just leave.:bloodthirsty:

Same as all of you so far D:

hate all the bugs in the world, though i don't feel happy about killing them...

nexus/Banana-kun, i had to buy a lock to solve this kind of issue :D

But at least now it won't happen again ;D

What I hate...

The things or even people I hate is something deeper that has a desire to kill in which will result in me going to prison and on the news.

Eh... Sam knows about my 'sadistic' side pertaining to actual killing. ^^

No worries. My mind focuses on other things, common sense, and slight meditation to ease my evil nature.

So, you can say I 'hate' certain living things.

Other things I mostly dislike.

Reactions: Uninstall
What I hate...

The things or even people I hate is something deeper that has a desire to kill in which will result in me going to prison and on the news.

Eh... Sam knows about my 'sadistic' side pertaining to actual killing. ^^

No worries. My mind focuses on other things, common sense, and slight meditation to ease my evil nature.

So, you can say I 'hate' certain living things.

Other things I mostly dislike.

Word, hate is poison man, though if normally I'll just keep it in me if it's personal or something,,,

But if there's one thing I hate the most...

It's when I am just a lil silly boy to the fine ladies and all

LOL (*^^*)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Reactions: renano
Hmm, hate is a very strong word. So strong that I only dislike things at most. But if I had anything to hate, to name some, it would be things such as 'the media' for false portrayal of many incidents and coverage of things of a larger scale, 'racism' is one of the few things I dislike the most which could lead it one step closer to hate.

I find racism to be petty, yet it's one of the few things I can't let go of. Being a multicultural country that it is, you'll find the one or two people that happens to make a comment when you walk past them in the UK. I usually choose to ignore it and move on. You'll also find that those people also tend to not say a word when you're with a large group of people too. The worst is when they still say a word and you have to hold your friends down so that blood is not shed.

These are the few things I dislike. :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.