What do you do on rainy days?

Today was running to every darn class with rain which sucked for art materials...

going outside without umbrella and pretending to be in a music video~

Woke up in the middle of the night due to thunder. Not that I'm afraid, but because it was loud enough to set off car alarms in my neighborhood.

When its raining in the day time, I find that the lighting is just right for reading outdoors.

Go outside and BBQ in my back yard. We have an overhang so that we don't get wet, and the weather is usually cool enough so that standing in by the BBQ pit feels nice... rather than in the summer when all the extra heat just sucks.

play board games with friends and family. Cranium especially.

Sometimes I watch the rain start pouring and watch it to the very end. I don't know where my life and time went after that. XD

I drink the raindrops. Sticking out my tongue and all. Not that tasty though.

Hmm raindrops arent that clean i dun think :x Well... depend where you are i guess xD

Certain countries with less pollution tend to use the rain as their drinking source. I heard it tastes better than spring water.

Water in different places taste different depending what crap the government adds to the water :/ The tap water around where i live is quite clean (cant say much for the tastes though cuz idk xD) Dont really know about rain water though cuz i never actually went and got a cup of rain water xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗