Visual Novel Cafe

I sometimes stop playing when getting to H scene..
dunno why but most of the time I stop playing there and goes playing another game...

At long last, I get to listen to SuGirly Wish OP in full...I wonder if it ever existed before this point...

Hmm.... Apparently Demonion II got me a little too vexed to continue playing.
Changes to the original system has made the game kinda less exciting, because of revive system i cant care if my creeps die. Time based attacks and having to repeatedly conquer rooms by leaving 1 creep is nerve-frustrating. Girls are easier caught this round, base is easier to decorate too but there's a lot to improve/upgrade throughout. Should i continue playing for the story or i should just net myself a save file for scenes... Hmm
Seems like Sakusaku is calling out to me~

Hmm.... Apparently Demonion II got me a little too vexed to continue playing.
Changes to the original system has made the game kinda less exciting, because of revive system i cant care if my creeps die. Time based attacks and having to repeatedly conquer rooms by leaving 1 creep is nerve-frustrating. Girls are easier caught this round, base is easier to decorate too but there's a lot to improve/upgrade throughout. Should i continue playing for the story or i should just net myself a save file for scenes... Hmm
Seems like Sakusaku is calling out to me~

i won't be too sure if i were you, teruteru.... that demonion is indeed for the 2 first route... in true route... it'll be hell over the places... even with all upgraded monsters are leveled to maxed. but yes, the girls are easier to catch compared to the first!

i won't be too sure if i were you, teruteru.... that demonion is indeed for the 2 first route... in true route... it'll be hell over the places... even with all upgraded monsters are leveled to maxed. but yes, the girls are easier to catch compared to the first!

I feel like I've lost some sense of urgency from this game. Back in demonion 1, i had to keep monitoring the lifes of my units in case of any mistake which might lead to their death forever. This game has revive, which really is cutting my slack. Besides now I can summon units and they dont start at level 1. Conditions for girls are easier yes, i only made use of arakune's ice and pithole, cant seem to find barricades and nature class to poison/slow yet (havent played anywhere far).
Not really a fan of 'attacking' or 'invading' foreign towns too. The extremely short timer means I have to spend at least 2 turns to defeat 1 floor and conquer all rooms. But I am not sure if the number of turns spent affects the game/storyline in any way. Mid-boss level characters did give me some trouble. The need to buy scrolls, pirate keys and many others have kinda spoilt the friendly tower defence which i loved back in 1.
But still feel inclined to play through the story though. Hmmm

I Just pre-ordered my Sengoku koihime Fanart book. if anybody is interested, I can scan it when I got the book (most likely will be at the end of july).

Reactions: espiekerella
I Just pre-ordered my Sengoku koihime Fanart book. if anybody is interested, I can scan it when I got the book (most likely will be at the end of july).

I'm quite interested. I'm not exactly a fan of Baseson (yet), but I want to see how it looks like.

Is interested with it.. especially I saw a picture of Shino cosplaying as Orihime for Tanabata.. but still.......
kinda want to buy them myself... but.. no money ugh..

btw.. found this on batoto
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shin-koihime-musou-moeshouden-otome-mankan-zenseki-r12554
shin koihime musou manga. damn it made me miss koihime..

and I also saw a manga cover for appare tenka gomen.. the cover has grown up Eimi on it. damn I want to read it soo bad...

Yumekoi's out on DMM...

...now where's the final set of side story for that game? I've been waiting for seven months since the last set...my gums are getting dry...

I'm quite interested. I'm not exactly a fan of Baseson (yet), but I want to see how it looks like.
Is interested with it.. especially I saw a picture of Shino cosplaying as Orihime for Tanabata.. but still.......
kinda want to buy them myself... but.. no money ugh..

btw.. found this on batoto
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shin-koihime-musou-moeshouden-otome-mankan-zenseki-r12554
shin koihime musou manga. damn it made me miss koihime..

and I also saw a manga cover for appare tenka gomen.. the cover has grown up Eimi on it. damn I want to read it soo bad...

Got it, I'll scan when I got the book. But my printer's scanner isn't that good, so please dont expect some great quality. Also that Orihime thing isn't from Art book, Sengoku koihime's main website holds a poll every month with different themes and winner gets a wallpaper , june's theme was Tanabata and winner was Shino. This month's theme is swimsuit, you can see poll from here http://nexton-net.jp/sengoku-koihime/vote_0704_summer/sengoku_chara_vote.cgi . Personally I'm voting for Konami, but seems like zakuro will win and get a swimsuit shot in the end, Thanks to the boobs I guess.

haha.. gonna wait for it. and strange I can't find that image (Shino Orihime) elsewhere (image hoster) is it only on that sites only?

Making slow progress with demonion ii as previously mentioned.

THERE'S BIG SHORTAGE OF USABLE MOBS FOR ME WHEN DEFENDING CRAZY WAVES (BEYOND 60 at 4 spawn gates). Leveling is one thing, resources is one thing, having enough mobs to fight through is another. I found the items or equipments to be not as useful, i practically used/equipped none for anyone, still walking good.

I shouldnt have opened both shuka and kilos gates together, its like inviting them to attack me non stop every turn and i cant progress with the true route.

That aside, still procastinating with saku-saku and 3 LNs left unread since 2 weeks ago, needa wake up my idea after WC and TI4 is over.

Making slow progress with demonion ii as previously mentioned.

THERE'S BIG SHORTAGE OF USABLE MOBS FOR ME WHEN DEFENDING CRAZY WAVES (BEYOND 60 at 4 spawn gates). Leveling is one thing, resources is one thing, having enough mobs to fight through is another. I found the items or equipments to be not as useful, i practically used/equipped none for anyone, still walking good.

I shouldnt have opened both shuka and kilos gates together, its like inviting them to attack me non stop every turn and i cant progress with the true route.

see? i told ya... it's getting interesting to play... now with both shuka and kilos are advancing to your maze, you need to concentrate to bring down one of them as fast as you can...
frankly speaking, it's almost impossible without cheating to deal with 2 country at the same time... unless you completed the extra stages on the previous routes and leveled up the monster from it... otherwise... god speed, teruteru... god speed!

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; yeah. I wasnt thinking ahead when I just simply opened both gates when i had to the chance to expand. Defending both together for the first time was absolute hell, i dunno how many times i reloaded and re-located traps and units. Seriously big shortage of usable/high level mobs, creating anvil and ration rooms was so crucial to expand my arsenal of defence.

Defending against Minerva's & Jessica's first attack were absolutely unforgiving. I couldnt 'kill' Minerva, but managed to capture her after inflicting enough status. Jessica's wave was too much, my mobs couldnt deal with it.

The free quests are untouched at the moment, focusing all my turns now onto taking Kilos down first. As usual, I wanna leave the beautiful babes(there's a guy too? gonna skip all his scenes) from Shuka later.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; you should've cleared the extra stages during the previous route... or you wont stand a chances againts what will come after shuka and kilos, without ice / fire traps... not to mention good decent monsters....

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; fire/ice traps?
=.= Been using landmines to nuke new spawns, so my mobs can have easier time to defend. Yet to conquer kilos (darn long), so i should clear the extra quests first? I cant stand getting attacked all the time.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; yeah... i suggest you do that... though im kinda forgot where to get the traps.... you might want to see the walkthrough, teruteru... just in case... those traps are a life saviour...
ice can slow mobs down so your other traps like hidden arrow can damage them multiple times... while fire combined with oil traps can deal very serious damage... i mean seriously! this way you can save resources from making land mine over and over...

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; yeah... i suggest you do that... though im kinda forgot where to get the traps.... you might want to see the walkthrough, teruteru... just in case... those traps are a life saviour...
ice can slow mobs down so your other traps like hidden arrow can damage them multiple times... while fire combined with oil traps can deal very serious damage... i mean seriously! this way you can save resources from making land mine over and over...

Oil plus fire eh? Will check it up soon. Like i mentioned, money's not too much an issue, I dont pump out out the nukes unless the waves are like crazy big at >60 types. I cant handle those if i dont 'cheat' and play around the system. I usually run at 2x speed to fasten things up, but those cases i pause and replant everything whereever needed. Its helped, plus if my units level well its alright i guessed. Instant 'aoe' and 40-60% of remaining health before my mobs clean them up is alright.

Cleared Kilos, i hate the map. So many rooms to take control over with long passages of booby traps. Heard Shuka's pretty nasty of its own right.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; shuka? oh yeah... they're very nasty... especially those combined traps like i mentioned... oil + fire... it could even kill your currently strongest monster in two shot! not to mention if they also plant a landmine... their ninjas also quite pain in the ass coz they can disable our mine when they're infiltrating our bases

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ