Visual Novel Cafe

Can someone please help me? Installed Duel Savior, but whenever I open it I get this error:

Someone already has the same problem and posted it in the forum of the translator and he said he installed VirtualBox ... any other solutions? :D

Last edited:
Can someone please help me? Installed Duel Savior, but whenever I open it I get this error:

Someone already has the same problem and posted it in the forum of the translator and he said he installed VirtualBox ... any other solutions? :D

the game does not supported in windows 7... but i have your solution!
here's a patch, but you need to have installed duel savior justice 1.03 in order to make this work!

and let me remind you, the game must be played in high color in order to work in windows screen mode, otherwise... it's automatically goes full screen which it'll stretch the picture a little

Attachments

• dsj_patch.rar
    11.5 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: pumasrevenge
the game does not supported in windows 7... but i have your solution!
here's a patch, but you need to have installed duel savior justice 1.03 in order to make this work!

and let me remind you, the game must be played in high color in order to work in windows screen mode, otherwise... it's automatically goes full screen which it'll stretch the picture a little
Thank you very much, but do you mean version 1.03 or 1.13? Because in the patch it says 1.13. I have installed version 1.13 and somehow it doesn't work ... I only get this "error":
http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3033/2svej28a_png.htm

Installed the game, copied the patch to the game folder, run the patch and then the message :)

like i said... it's 1.03 but it should be fine with 1.13 also
let me clear something... is that the ordinary duel savior, or duel savior justice?

Last edited:
like i said... it's 1.03 but it should be fine with 1.13 also
let me clear something... is that the ordinary duel savior, or duel savior justice?
It's Justice. It only confused me because the file in the patch is called "dsj1.13_nodvd.EXE".

Anyway, I think it's the right patch (I think the "j" stands for "Justice"), but yeah, nothing happens when I run the patch.

that's weird, was it because the english patch?
Don't think that's the reason because I uninstalled it first and deleted the game folder then (with all files from the english patch) and installed the game again. Then I copied the nodvd.exe in the game folder (without the english files) and yeah, you can see the result above.

Don't think that's the reason because I uninstalled it first and deleted the game folder then (with all files from the english patch) and installed the game again. Then I copied the nodvd.exe in the game folder (without the english files) and yeah, you can see the result above.

after i read your report, i installed the game again using the 1.13 patch and the result is as you can see below

duelsavior.jpg

Yeah, so it should be, but somehow the game don't like Windows 8 and I'm still having the problem. Wrote a mail to the MS support already, maybe they know what's causing the problem :)

Hello folks,

Here is a pet project of mine, hope you find it useful.

Code:
Here is a TiddkyWiki-derived self-contained HTML file you store on your computer.
I created this "project" to keep track of the ever-growing stack of games that are left to
be played.

You open this file in Firefox with TiddlyFox xpi addon [[URL="https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlyFox"]https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlyFox[/URL]].

The table contained in the <div id="storeArea"> tag can be edited inside the browser;
use the top menu bar to add rows, etc. and commit changes back into the file.
By clicking on a cell, you can edit its contents.

If you open the HTML file in a regular (text or WYSIWYG) editor, you may manually edit the table,
for instance add new columns, change CSS styles, etc.
Other browsers do not provide support for file access except with a Java applet (ewwww...), but
should render file contents (read-only) as normal.

cba to produce a full tutorial, I hope it is intuitive enough for you.

Download here:
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D0560674_60977647_66757

So, the problem doesn't exist anymore ... I installed Windows 7 again and now it works :laughpanda:

Only a few days left for this month's releases! Really looking forward to Lump of Sugar's new title: Hanairo Heptagram and Studio Ryokucha's Shukufuku no Kane no Ne wa, Sakurairo no Kaze to Tomo ni.!

where's navel game! it hasn't show up yet! im not downloading anything till navel comes out

tired of waiting navel, i ended up downloading studio ryokucha game :donefor:

im kinda disappointed with the game. not so much interaction between protagonist and other characters... feels like the school had so very few student in there. the story theme is quite good, though kinda cliche for "tama no koshi" story themed. the art is good, but the music is kinda dull.

lastly... no route for Nanaka! that Loli Kyonyuu Aho Maid route is something that should've been add to the game!

well, maybe i was just too comparison with the ryokucha previous product.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]

Fan of anapom (artist for the game), but I wont have time to play so I wont know.
Same goes for me, while the both of you wait for the Navel game, i wait for Praline's.
Though again, the time factor.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] well i don't doubt anapom, since i like the arts too.
but the stories still feels inferior for me, compared with koiiro soramoyou

Not my copy, too dangerous to upload with the new law.`-`

They probably have enough evidence already to put you in jail for the rest of your life...

for now... we might don't have to worry about law or things like that. im much more worried if Ishihara really got elected for the prime minister. it'll be the doom of ero world. you can bet on it!

finished on ryokucha game... really... it's too short! :donefor:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please