Aug 26, 2011
Astronauts-Sirius 4th project
Verethragna

kJvG0.jpg

website: http://www.astronauts.co.jp/sirius/verethragna/index.html
getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=840588
Release date: 04/24/2015 (Out)
Artist: M&M

So the new game is a TCG! We are going to get a lot of people comparing this with Soukoku no Arterial. Its not Demonion III, no announcement for that yet. Like always the artist is M&M who specializes with oppai :D.

Last update: 5/01/2015
Updated characters
Updated event scenes.
Patch 1.02 released!

Last edited:
Guyyyz, anyone else tried the demo yet? I'm having a hell of a time trying to learn this game with my very limited knowledge of Japanese. The game is a bit deeper than i thought and i'm gettin' super good vibes, the first Housewife Squadron game by Discovery is probably my fav h-game and i always liked the card game in it, so i'm excited to see how this game turns out when it's finally released

Well, i'm off to spend the rest of the day trying to figure out how the damn card game works in this thing. I've got down the basics, but having to learn the descriptions of all the cards with scant knowledge of Japanese is gonna be hell, this game does seem like it's really fun tho

Verethragna a TCG & ADV game by Astronaut Sirirus. The artist for those subdivision is of course M&M :korokke_go:! M&M is known for the for the wide melons and areola he draws for his girls. He mainly draws milfs and normal-sized girls with maybe a rori here or there. So roricon fans tend to not like his works, but it isn't like he can't draw them though.

Why should I buy/play/support this studio?

Pros: Its f**king M&M! What's not to love?!
THIS GAME ACTUALLY HAS THREE RORIS?! :korokke_surprise:
Your a fan of TCG related type of eroge.
I am part of the oppai faction.
You have too much time on your hands.

Why should I avoid/ not play this game or a single game from this studio?

Cons: I dislike M&M cause I'm a monster.
I dislike big breasts because (I'm a monster).
I am part of the washboard faction.
This game has no storyline.
I don't like TCG/Strategy type games.
I don't like grinding.

The game is like a cross between vanguard, magic the gathering and yugioh (not to the literal sense of course). You cannot really compare game this game to Soukoku (Eushully). The studios are different and have different budgets. Well its true this game has no "plot" you don't play these type of games for plot in the first place. If it wasn't for the TCG related elements this game would be considered a pure nukige. If you don't enjoy grinding than this game is not for you. The grinding in the old Demonion games seemed excessive, but doable because you could farm with a lot of units at once. In this game the leader cards need to get farmed to max level one at a time... even a completist freak like me who maxed everything in Soukoku didn't bother. This game suffers from visual bugs, the achievement section isn't working properly and getting cards for your deck is a pain because the drop rates are so low. The game has one main route and bad ends with bad endings for certain female heroines.

The game has two major flaws. The first flaw is the bosses in this game are pretty cut and dry. You just kill the leader card as fast as you can and you win. In the whole game you if you do have problems it will be with roughly around four-five people. The first red spirit you see its higher than you in level and has access to rank 3 cards for some reason. The second is part of the story you fight against a person called Kevin who has a intimating 4 mana card that has over 1k hp. If you use a darkness attribute like I did when you fight Hidehiko you only end up doing 1/2 the damage you would normally do. The next boss is a specialty blue spirit you are normally see in map mode. Later on in the game you start seeing them story mode too. If you ignore them you won't be able to come back and beat them to get their leader card. The first one is the pirate ghost the only reason why its is hard is because your leader card is capped to level 35 while the leader and the rest of the units are all at level 50. The last boss most people have with is the final boss IX-ZEAL. Shes the final spirit who gets brainwashed/mind-controlled/whatever and goes berserk. Her skill is pretty op every-turn she'll do 145 damage to the whole board and at the end of the turn she'll do an additional 145 damage. The reason why this is significant is because every turn she'll be getting 20 AP. Her special skill is it heals all her units on board and gives them a attack/defensive buff. Oh and you also need to fight her twice the second time her units are ever stronger :nyanmusu_despair:.

The mechanics of the game are pretty straight forward. You HP/MP is dictated by your leader card. All cards in the game that are units are able to level up to 50. On each leader card you'll see something like 6/8. The first one is the available mana you can spend/ the second is the max mana possible they are able to retain. Lets say for example the units you use only take up one mana each. So when you are in the battle you'll see 3 orange crystals and 3 white crystals. The orange crystals signify the cost of the units you are using. The white crystals is the mana you are able to use for spells or units skills. Every turn you will gain mana if you didn't max out your mana usage when you made your dual field. Each leader card gives the hero a unique skill when his sp bars reaches 100%. You gain SP when you do damage and take damage.

Battle are pretty straightforward. The goal is to kill the enemy leader card before they can kill you. You'll see guardian cards have something called shield in addition to their hp values. If you manage to break the shield of a enemy guardian you can directly attack the leader card. This is why it makes the game pretty easy. Just break the shield of one unit than you can wreck the face of the enemy leader card. You win the battle fast enough and they don't even have a chance to use their spells or traps. [When i fought IX-Zeal I only had ten cards in my deck total.] Decks are formed from spell and trap cards. You can get these cards from fighting spirits and other human players. Drop rates are very bad for magic and trap cards. So bad they released patch 1.02 to raise the rates in which you find them.

The game classifies spirits as orange/yellow, red and finally blue. The orange/yellow spirits are weaklings. The red spirits are somewhat of a challenge and the blue spirits are always at level 50. In battle you'll be seeing these weird crystal things. They are used to upgrade your units when they pass level 25. Small crystals are for 1-mana cost cards. The medium crystal is for 2-mana cost cards and so on and so forth. You don't get access to upgrade them in the beginning you unlock as you get through the story. The game has something called "Card Composite". Card composition can actually take a lot of time and its pretty pointless to use it on your guardian cards. If anything you would probably want to use it one of the many hero cards you get.

The way the game ended would make me think they would want to plan a sequel, or at least add a freaking append to give the game its needed replay value. I'm pretty sure they didn't plan for people to end boss battles in less than three turns. This is why I stuck with Kisskill :korokke_get:. Darkness attributed spells are pretty broken and cheap and she gives the hero the ability to do 886 damage when her second leader card is at level 50. This game reminds me a lot of the first demonion. It was fun and short and lacked any replay value (Best girl also wasn't playable). Sirius can actually turns this into a pretty good series if they can manage to make grinding fun and have one more than route. They seriously need to iron out all the bugs before they release the bloody game though :korokke_uwooo:!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload