Two or more girls fall in love with one guy with drama, recommend please

biohrd

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Sep 30, 2011
I'm looking for animes where two or more girls fall in love with one guy. I don't want standard ecchi + comedy + harem anime. What I'm looking for is drama.

Similar anime to:
- True Tears (I liked so much)
- White Album 2 ("nice plane" ending sucks)
- Yosuga no Sora
- Amagami SS (Plus)

Somehow similar:
- School Days (nice boat <3)
- Gokukoku no Brynhildr
- Photokano

It can be ecchi, but the point is that these girls are very jealous about that guy with crying, drama etc. involved.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fguelffstan
fall in love with one guy

euphoria

NQOiUw.png

Hi [MENTION=6962]biohrd[/MENTION];!

Well, you wanna anime; where in- or around at the male MC (or maybe even at the female MCs) a drama/tragedy bunded is? Well, then I had some for you...

- Golden Time
- Mahou kouko no rettousei
- Kara no kyoukai
- Schwarzesmarken
- GATE
- Gakuen toshi Asterisk
- Rakudai kishi no Cavarly
- Comet Lucifer
- Tai-madou gakuen 35 shiken shoutai
- Shinmai maou no testament
- Owari no Seraph
- Chaos Dragon
- Mirai Nikki
- etc.

Well, I do hope that this you liking, but if not. Then let me know, okay?

Hi [MENTION=6962]biohrd[/MENTION];!

Well, you wanna anime; where in- or around at the male MC (or maybe even at the female MCs) a drama/tragedy bunded is? Well, then I had some for you...

- Golden Time
- Mahou kouko no rettousei
- Kara no kyoukai
- Schwarzesmarken
- GATE
- Gakuen toshi Asterisk
- Rakudai kishi no Cavarly
- Comet Lucifer
- Tai-madou gakuen 35 shiken shoutai
- Shinmai maou no testament
- Owari no Seraph
- Chaos Dragon
- Mirai Nikki
- etc.

Well, I do hope that this you liking, but if not. Then let me know, okay?

I have watched already some anime from your list, and about other titles it's not I'm looking for.

Example Mirai Nikki or Shinmai Maou no Testament - these titles are not focusing on relationship, problem with love-triangle etc. In ecchi harems series are mostly comedies, where few girls in funny way are flirting with guy.

In anime which I'm looking for, ex. True Tears, girls hate each other in main part, are jealous, we see these girls in pain, with tears, drama situations, when one girl met with guy and second realize it.

I have watched already some anime from your list, and about other titles it's not I'm looking for.

Example Mirai Nikki or Shinmai Maou no Testament - these titles are not focusing on relationship, problem with love-triangle etc. In ecchi harems series are mostly comedies, where few girls in funny way are flirting with guy.

In anime which I'm looking for, ex. True Tears, girls hate each other in main part, are jealous, we see these girls in pain, with tears, drama situations, when one girl met with guy and second realize it.

Ah, okay... But do you having maybe an MAL account, where you also your watched anime listing up? - Because so would be probably a bit easier for you some anime in this criteria to find, okay?

Ah, okay... But do you having maybe an MAL account, where you also your watched anime listing up? - Because so would be probably a bit easier for you some anime in this criteria to find, okay?
Sorry, I'm not using it.

-shuffle!
-da capo 1, 2
-elfen lied, same author with gokukoku if you okay with gore
-green green
-dears
-final approach, short but good
-ajimu kaigan monogatari, short too
-canvas 2 nijiiro no sketch

-shuffle!
-da capo 1, 2
-elfen lied, same author with gokukoku if you okay with gore
-green green
-dears
-final approach, short but good
-ajimu kaigan monogatari, short too
-canvas 2 nijiiro no sketch

Lol, I remember the beginning of Elfen Lied, I watched it while I was in school. XD It was certainly interesting..........

Anyways, I have another recommendation: Hatsukoi Limited
It isn't exactly what you were looking for, but all the characters are connected in some way or another. Theres a little drama if I remember correctly.........

Another Recommendation: Kimi no Iru Machi

For no reason:MyAnimeList (MAL)
MALGraph

I really need to start watching anime like I used to........

Thanks guys for all suggestions.

I will start watching from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

When I run again out of titles, I will bump this thread. But if anyone got more ideas, feel free to give suggestion :)

Sorry, I'm not using it.

Hmm... Okay, then somehow differently...

Well, I did this already mentioned, but Schwarzesmarken is though new in the media - This has an harem sound, but isn't really comedy; some female MCs hating each other, envying, etc.

And probably also Another - this is more or less compatible with your criteria...

Well, this were/would my last offer for you for the moment, where then have much fun!

Watch Macross all of the series have at least on love triangle or more going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!