Toaru Majutsu no Index II

@Joy: It's a 26 episode anime, so that will be sometime next Spring.
Index sums up the series pretty well: "I don't even know why there are so many strange young people around Touma." Of course, she said this in regards to the rest of his harem, but that's beside the point.
Apart from that there's a bit of humour during lunch and we find out why Index doesn't bite anymore - apparently the accidental kiss two episodes back shocked her. Figures she'd be more embarrassed about that then Touma seeing her while changing panties. Actually most of the A Part is Touma's harem fighting against each other, Touma and random other cast members. There's also plenty of gags and fanservice - but not much story.
During the B Part they give chase again. Tsuchimikado is found and subsequently beaten up by Oriana. However, he bluffs his way out of the situation and is thus able to survive. After the fight Oriana runs into Himegami, whose clothes are see-through because loli teacher Komoe spilled something on her. Since all is revealed she can see the Celtic cross Himegami is wearing and goes over to attack her. Stiyl and Touma are alerted by the crowd gathering around Himegami lying in a pool of blood. Stiyl tries to heal her with the knowledge in Komoe's head (remember the miniature garden in the first season). Touma goes after Oriana again.

The production for this episode just drop a lot, just look at DEM FACES AND PROPORTIONS.

First half of the episode is quite funny. Mikoto falcon punching Touma is priceless. Gender Equality!!! The rest of it bounced back and forth between Touma and Stiyl’s pursuit and Himegami’s talks with Komoe, both of which didn’t really result in anything.

2nd part was better with the chase again and the fight between Tsuchimikado and Oriana. The fight itself seemed rather lopsided since Tsuchimikado can’t really use his magic without risking killing himself in the process, but he did surprise me with the way he charged fearlessly through Oriana’s attacks, exchanged a few blows, pounced on her suggestive position, and grabbed her leg to do who knows what. Go Tsuchimikado go. He must have a fetish for thighs.

Ultimately, the big shocker this week was Oriana causing Himegami to more or less explode when she mistook the cross that suppresses her Deep Blood vampire killer abilities as indication that she’s a member of Necessarius. Komoe sensei has her moments when she recall that healing spell in season one.

Preview shows the horrible art for the faces again. I hope this is just temporary and will be gone soon.

Looks like Sticks in head. or head in sticks. hopefully those will be changed in the DVD / BluRay releases.

I can't take those funky faces seriously rofl..

This episode is presenting to you Stiyl, the perfect priest.

Everything else is pretty much the usual with Touma spouting some lines in preparation to hit some more women next episode.

lol at short summary =)

This episode can be summed out with three words. Slow, Boring, Preach. The only hilarious parts were the Kuroko parts. 80% of the preaching can just be summed up with a few lines. The last few minutes was better but overall this looks like a reduce budget episode with little cabbage animation quality. Next episode looks more interesting with Touma looking owned but i am sure he will end up punching girls again xD.

In a rare effort of collaboration Styil and Touma work together (sort of) to reach their common goal of abusing woman. While Touma strikes in the face Styil goes for the breasts. The battle gets interrupted for some preaching from Touma, but thankfully Oriana blows him up. He barely survives but empowered by the memories of the victims in the battle he manages to once more k.o. punch a woman.
The immediate thread of the cross activating is resolved in a rather lame way accompanied from some lame lines by Touma.
In a rare turn of event Laura Stewart kills Lidvia in a pretty cool manner. They should just stop following Touma and make Laura the new main character - she's way cooler. Come to think of it all the side characters are cooler than Index or Touma and would make for a far more entertaining show...

@ Coro - I welcome Toaru Accelerator no Last Order anytime!

Lame way to end an arc.

A disappointing ending to an Index story arc. The action wasn't bad, but the fight was marred by another one of Touma's nonsense hero speeches. And of course there was the bail-out ending with the fireworks saving the day. I'll admit that using Oriana as a decoy was kind of smart, but the fact that activation was ruined just because Lidvia and Oriana forgot to check that there was going to be fireworks is... just not very satisfying. The story arc dragged out so long to reach this point, and it turns out that Touma could have just ignored the whole thing and everything would have been fine. I guess you could argue this was all to show that Aleister and Laura had everything taken care of (with Aleister probably timing the fireworks just so that it ruins Lidvia's plan and Laura cutting off Lidvia's escape), but it's a rather roundabout way of reaching this point. I did enjoy Laura's spell tossing Lidvia out the plane and then dropping stuff onto her while she was still falling. Just goes to drive in the point that Miss Nice Archbishop is actually not very nice at all.

Overall, the sports festival arc was a letdown. It was two episodes too long, and the resolution was unsatisfying. I guess every time Touma is in action he has to get hurt and beat someone up, but never had Touma punching someone out felt so empty. We also didn't see Mikoto's punishment for Touma was after winning the bet. I think this was the worst arc so far this season. Hopefully the next arc will be better, and that's not exactly asking much.

Fanservice .....

The new arc begins with a change in setting but with familiar faces. Orsola, the Amakusa, and Agnese from the Orsola arc are back again for another adventure which probably has something to with churches again. I'm guessing this time Agnese is not the villain anymore since if history is any indication, the people who get punched out by Touma usually learn the evils their ways and reformed... at least that's what has happened so far.

Anyways, this was an okay introductory episode. First half was the usual "normal life" stuff with Touma complaining how unlucky he is, Index wanting food, and a bit of fan service in the form of naked (but skillfully covered) Index and Orsola. I'm not sure how Touma concluded that it's impossible for both doors to lead to girls taking baths, but on the other hand Orsola did lead him astray as Touma was searching for more newspaper. When it was time to get into the actual magic/action part of the story, the episode moved very quickly, bringing out the giant ice ship in the middle of the city and throwing Touma and Orsola on board. It's good that Touma already punched out a guy and kept his mouth shut during the action. Let's see if things get better when more of the Amakusa and Agnese's companions show up.

Loled at comments saying Orsola is a real good reason to be Christian :P.

I thought one of the Amakasu members tricked him for some sort of testing?
I also don't understand why he always complains about being unlucky - he sees nude girls at least once a day due to some "mishap" of him. :P

Not sure myself.
Harem rule no 1. The player remains oblivious to his own harem~
I must admit that Orsola is a hot nun :P.

It's nice to have one character with curves. While I do like DFC women consisting out of two parallel lines are not all that interesting. :P

For some reason, any character voiced by Wakamoto Norio instantly elicits a LMAO reaction from me. XD ALL HAIL BRITANIA!!!!

Imagine Breaker! Capable of nullifying the strongest ESP and magic attacks! Also, insta-stripping powers! One thing I don't get though, we saw Angelene and Lucia with pins (probably borrowed from Index) so that's how they restore their clothes, but what about Agnese? It's restored the next time we see her, does she has an extra stowed elsewhere or what?

But seriously, I think this ep is quite good. A bit rushed that causes it to lose the tension for a bit. Not much action this episode, hope they're saving it all for the main battle next week. It's been more than half a season since Touma fights against a male antagonist. Against Norio Wakamoto, no less...great to have him here, but I was kinda hoping that they're saving him for bigger, badder villain later.

Some funny bits that I like is Touma lampshading how powerful Index's bite is, even more than her 103k grimoires, she could just use it to protect herself against her enemies. Also, when Lucia scolds Angelene for being too obsessed over food, while right in front of her is INDEX...she seems to be looking away too, perhaps it's intentional?

Why didn't the ships get destroyed by Imagine Breaker? Also: more fanservice, less Touma. I'm fine with either, really. :P

@ Coro - may be something like Innocentius. The fanservice wasn't that much in season 1, not that i am complaining though :P.

Not a bad finale to the story arc, but it wasn't particularly good either. Nothing major to complain about, but plenty of small issues. There was plenty of action, but the ice golems were laughable (the first getting stuck at the entrance and then stabbed by the next golem was hilarious), and Biagio's cross tossing wasn't exactly visually impressive. He had some attacked that worked, but Touma was able to punch him out without too much difficulty at the end. Touma was pretty dumb during the first battle though. He could have easily just held out his right hand to stop the falling crosses, but instead he tries to swing at the crosses and ends up getting hit. And of course, Touma still never checks whether if the enemy is actually knocked out; as long as the enemy falls down, Touma and all his friends will ignore the enemy until the enemy regains footing.

Animation quality seemed to have taken a major dip in the latter part of the episode especially when it came to character faces. Touma just didn't look right during the second half battle against Biagio, and then Kaori looked weird in the ending scene. Kaori was cute though at the end when she was fantasizing about repaying Touma with Motoharu's suggestion.

Next week, we have Accelerator :P.

Last edited:
Ahh, the all critical filler episode. Great change of pace since the last arc, this episode served as the prelude of whats to come, the most exciting and defining arc in to aru majutsu yet. Whats that, just watch to find out.

ep 17:
well, change of pace, and change of clothes for everyone! everyone's in their winter uniforms, and tokiwadai's look awesome. back in touma's school, they got completely wiped out by fukiyose while touma and co attempted to fulfill his dream of a lifetime - groping fukiyose's chest. HANDS OFF! shes(and those are) mine. =p

while our main characters have their fun in school, our top level 5 accelerator finally makes his move, well into a new apartment to hide. he still complains about everything big and small though, cant wait to see him back in action again. accompaning him is last order, our very miniature version of misaka.

well as the title of the episode stated, its that batsu-game(punishment game) time for touma for losing in daihaseisai to mikoto. while mikoto is all tsun over touma, kuroko's sudden dark appearance stole all the laughter. mikoto attempted to a gekota keychain while posing to a couple with a reluctant touma. she must be loving that moment for that all important two-shot before kuroko came flying in with a drop-kick.

the episode ended with quite the cliffhanger, although the preview showed otherwise. business is about to pick up for the show!

the new op we've all been waiting for! very dead song for the first part of it, i love everything starting from 1:00

Filler episode~

This episode wasn't too bad since we had Touma and Mikoto go out on a date of sorts and also the Misakas clones and Last Order doing goofy things. The comedy was amusing enough, especially Kuroko's reactions. I was a bit surprised by the aggressiveness of the Misaka clones. So individual clones can actually keep secrets from one another, but it seems like that most Misakas don't like individuals that deviate from the group such as Misaka #19090. I wonder what happened to #19090 afterwards. Misaka #10032 pulling a gun on Last Order was also slightly shocking, although from the preview it doesn't look like #10032 will do anything bad to Last Order. Maybe the Misakas did inherit Mikoto's short temper.

The other thing to mention this week is that we finally have a new OP sequence. The song was decent, but better yet judging from the OP animation we'll have plenty of action in the remainder of the season. Hopefully that'll actually be the case.

Been spoiled on what would happen from here onwards by light novel readers, basically here is where shit starts happening.

Well, if my guess is right then ep 18 is gonna be the last ep which we can entertain since Misaka~imouto a.k.a #10032 is gonna receive the necklace and shoot mercilessly to Last Order :P (Ofc, no one is actually get hurt :) ) may be the act when they battle in Academy City will take on the rest of the series
Can't wait to see the scene when Touma with 3 Misaka :8

^ lol.

Second episode of plot-fillers with Misaka #10032 and Last Order taking most of the spotlight and stealing Touma away from Mikoto. I found #10032's part to be the most enjoyable. As expected, #10032's submachinegun was mostly for show, but it would have been hilarious if she or Mikoto ended up getting arrested for running around with a gun. It's fun to see that #10032 does take after Mikoto with the electrifying when getting angry and the instant attraction to Gekota, but what's more fun is that she is much more direct when comes to Touma. Too bad she never got her goggles back from Last Order though and disappeared in the middle of the episode.

As for the rest of episode, the situation with Index running into Accelerator and Touma hanging out with Last Order but without the two guys seeing each other was somewhat clever. There were some other interesting bits, such as Hyoka materializing again. I also wonder what was on the report that Stiyl was so angry about. It must be pretty bad to entice Stiyl into attacking the archbishop.

Overall to me, a fairly boring episode but important to setup Accelerator's presence for the God's Right Seat and FUSE=Kanzakiri(did i spell it right?) arcs

I'm kind of disappoint with this episode, at least Misaka-imouto should get more time in this (although in the Light novel she didn't stand out too much either)
Anyway, hope the battle with God's right seat is gonna better *cheer*

After a two episode plot-filler break, Index is back on the serious side again starting with Accelerator receiving his second beating of the series. Whatever happened to the Accelerator from earlier in the season that destroyed half a block and flew on tornado wings? Just like the fight against Touma, Accelerator doesn't know how to deal with an opponent who can bypass his redirection and gets suckered into close combat in which he is at a distinct disadvantage. Accelerator would be extremely hard to take down (even for Touma and Amata) if he just keeps his distance and tosses debris, but I guess one beating at Touma's right hand wasn't quite enough for Accelerator to learn the lesson.

Accelerator ends up bloodied but he'll live, but I wonder what happens to Index who walked into the end of the battle. Vento makes her first appearance within the city, and Aleister is going to use Hyoka to deal with Vento which should be quite interesting, but it doesn't look like it'll happen next week. The preview for next episode was all over the place, but I'm hoping the action will continue.

This was a very "busy" episode with lots of characters getting involved and the narrative jumping around between them, but it didn't feel like the story was building up. Things started off decently with Accelerator escaping with Index while Touma and Last Order are chased by the Hound Dogs, but after that things fell a little flat. Vento was pretty disappointing in her first actual fight. Her energy balls didn't really put Touma to the test, and then she started coughing up blood and retreated. I hope she has some other abilities other than the energy balls and making people faint (which obviously doesn't work on Touma), or otherwise she'll be a really easy target for Touma to sock in the face. Accelerator wasn't doing much more either and spent the rest of the episode killing Hound Dog grunts horror-movie style. I guess it's in Accelerator's character to brutally murder people who get in his way, but I'd rather see him murder them and then started doing something towards saving Last Order. Judging from the conversation between Accelerator and Heaven Canceler, it seems that Last Order has some sort of health problem. I thought she was supposed "conditioned" before she was allowed to leave the hospital?

Overall, this was an okay episode, but the different parts didn't work together very well to build up the level excitement. Maybe things will be better next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.