To troll, To be trolled, or a Troll O_O?

To troll, To be trolled, or a Troll O_O?

• Total voters
Hmm i dont notice trolling cuz i lack a connection to the word~ Inadequate understanding and whatnot~ So thus you never trolled me cuz i dont recognize it as trolling~ Or is it to someone else~

Hmm might be~
20599_v.gif

Otherwise why would people even do it?
20599_v.gif

Would correcting people's mistakes be considered 'trolling'? :goodtea:

I don't know what is the proper way to troll.
I usually just quoted people's comments that drew my attention. *cough*zombie sausages*cough*
Is that consider trolling?

Hmm i suppose it all depends on the intention behind it and how the other person perceives the situation~

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Hiya AhGwee~~~ and Sam Sam!! I really miss you guys!! >w<

And also all people in ASF~ If only I'm not this busy.. TT^TT

Anyway, must off again now.. and I dunno when I will on again~ But I'll on when I've free time~

So, until we meet again guys! And give my best regards to all usual people in here!
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] and especially [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] since I miss her cookies... TT^TT and also [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27546]TTADPL[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27773]iamdiva86[/MENTION] and *oh god I spam the 'and' words! xD* sooo many more people...

anyways.. see ya!

and.. when I stressed out, I like to trolling people~ so yep~ ;)

Last edited:
Nice to see you again Alice. ^w^

I guess me and Sam will still be here the majority of the time, so come whenever~ :goodtea:

See you soon~ :bye:

TT^TT

All will go to waste if the recipient doesn't understand~ :goodtea:

Though I've never trolled to relieve stress before...

Hmm i dont notice trolling cuz i lack a connection to the word~ Inadequate understanding and whatnot~ So thus you never trolled me cuz i dont recognize it as trolling~ Or is it to someone else~

you should learn how to be trolled then XD

One pet, one hug, and one kiss stops them from further trolling. Maybe a cookie too.

I'll just pick the third option for my vote... for the heck of it.

Even the trolliest of men would fall victim to a kiss and stop trolling~ :goodtea:

Lol~ Men discussing their 'kissing' preferences~

Though I'd love to give one, I've never kissed anyone properly~ :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US