• Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gwee-senpai? :surprise:

i thought he prefer the goodtea one more then the run happy onion

Second clue

Joseph tend to spill yellow tea around the living room~

Well as it not was obvious enough, the game was dead, and when i was absent it finally perished :goodtea:

do you still have that little plot in your mind Sam? :3

Hmm i guess i do~ Why not ;p So ill go make the next game? Though i probably should finish the hw first...

Yup, just if it possible can you tell me how it will work first? or you prefer that i will participate it too without know stuff? xD

Hmm ill be poking a few people to participate~ Probably xD Mehs i should plan that part out...

Hmm ill type up the thing when i can~ Probably tmr since i dont have classes on friday so its the start of my weekend~ aka time to waste which i could be doing hw with but is just being spammed away~

hmm...this game is dead ego-kun? why?D:.....if so...who's the thief?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5