The old schooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelvetPython

Connoisseur of plastics
Jan 3, 2016
Hey everyone, a search for an imageset brought me here and it seems like a pretty nice place, so I joined.

So hello! Yoroshiku ne~! I'm VelvetPython, and I like games, modelbuilding, action figures, hentai and animation in general. My tastes in anime run to the oldschool side, I became a fan in the 90s and the excesses and repetition of a lot of recent shows turned me off. My all-time favorite anime film is Project A-ko, I run the best (and only *koff koff*) tribute site on the internet that shares my collection of books and memorabilia. My profile has a link if you are interested.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to collecting and uploading here!

Anyway, hi and welcome to our little an nice place called ASF, VelvetPython!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: HNY 2016!

Hello and welcome to anime-sharing [MENTION=121704]VelvetPython[/MENTION]; ~ :)

Hey Velvet ! Im an 90´s Anime Addict too...so if if you ever feel in urge to talk about the great 90´s anime.Your welcome ! enjoy your stay ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sparejunk wrote on Shine's profile.
Thanks for all your work wondering if you still have the [KICHUREA] pocket monster type games? [like https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...くり大冒険-ver-1-11b-rj177845.508615/#post-2448217]
apr544 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hi, could you reupload this game to mexa?
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.