The hottest food that you've ever eaten!!

None! I practically drink habaneros and eat red Thais for the heck of it.

Chicken Phaal........ serious case of bogroll in the fridge after that one, Jeez even my earwax melted after eating it >_<

Well, you guys should try "The Source" hot sauce. Felt the burning in my mouth for about an hour and then some. Has about 7 million scoville units or whatever you call it. Try it out and let me know. If your lucky you might be able to find a place that lets you try it (of course I had to sign a waver before I did that).

Hmmm... I think the best food I eat is pizza with kebab(turkish kebab), really great, enjoy this if you can :)

i can think of none, other than nasi lemak and penang laksa...

Hmm hottest :/ I try to avoid really hot foods if i can... Hottest would probably be that chicken wing =.=

Sayur campur masak lemak cili padi (direct translation: mix vegetable sup with chili pepper).
Lemak here mean that the sup was add with coconut milk to make that rich creamy taste, not the other meaning which is fat.

Apparently I thought it was the normal mix vegee sup(with coconut milk), coz it's my fav, until I ate it. But that again, I'm not the type that can stand spicy food.
Can't stand it, but I still have to finish it. I have a policy about eating - finish what you take, don't waste.

Cafe-Marco-Sayur-Masak-Lemak.jpg

sayurmsklemak.jpg

Last edited:
hm... to b honest, i prefer wasabi than other spicy stuff. Wasabi only stays in your mouth for a short while, but those other chillis/peppers, they freaking stay in your throat for long period

Tried Wasabi before. Taste almost like zinc or some metallic taste.
It's had no longer lasting effect like any chilli, but it tend to 'tickle' your nerves at area behind your nose and throat.

I tried Wasabi rolls. Big mistake.. I can tolerate spciy food but that was something else *_*
Even my sweatdrops were sweating.

as long as its spicy (cayenne) or hot sauce included they're hot for me. even though they're cold... ~

The hottest thing I ever ate was some Korean noodles that has some evil looking colors on the packet : red and black. Just smelling the damn thing's vapor makes your eyes water. Taste it and you'll feel like you've been sent to hell.

Fried Jeletot Tofu
well this food still new,it's tofu filled with some vegetables and various of chillies.also a little meat.
even it's hot and spicy couldnt stop eating eat.ended with worst stomache

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!