well, after seeing episode 17 there was a sensation of pure hatred toward Sugo/Oberon. I was kind of expecting this feeling since I read the novel, but seeing it animated it was a different feeling. Anyway, not sure if I should be glad or dissapointed that the scene with Asuna and Sugo was kind a softened compared to the novel. For those who read the novel would understand what I'm saying but for those who didn't: Sugo did indeed took of the red ribbon and made Asuna topless and licked her cheek and began to explain how he was gonna rape Asuna in the hospital while displaying this very moment. This part was the one that will make you feel rage and hate toward Sugo. So much that I made a grin when he was beaten by Kirito with pain lvl 0

Last edited:
hey is there someone in this thread that didnt read the novel yet?

Last edited:
55016127742878569404548.jpg

infinity it is!! My rage for that bastard has no end! He pisses me off more than Makoto of School Days, and that is much to say!

Hmm.... I know he's a bastard that need to be punch but there are others worst chara~.......

Worse like Sinon m'right? I kid~ I don't know Sinon since I haven't read the LN. Though she looks awesome~ :/

Hmm.... I want to punch the dude that in the next arc..... And read the LN... [MENTION=35321]Evangelionheart[/MENTION]; Or I will hunt you down.....

Anddd it only goes up to before the cave battle...

I'm not sure if I want both the cave fight AND Eugene fight in one episode though D: the former having the demon form appearing, and the latter being THE most badass battle of this arc (probably equivalent to Gleameye vs Kirito in the SAO arc, after Kirito pulled out dual wield)

I guess ep 19 will end with one of these:
-Recon telling Lyfa about the attack on alliance.
-Kirito and Lyfa head toward the location (maybe with the cave exit)
-The Salamander army spotted, and save the actual talk/battle for ep 20 (and end that one with them reaching the world tree)...

Not so sure: next episode will definitely be the cave fight, recon's message, Asuna vs. Tentacle and Kirito and Lyfa exiting the cave. I'm sure the fight will be at episode 20 and then surely to Neiflheim...

The Eugene fight will probably be better than the fight with the gleameyes considering that its offense and defense. With the gleameyes it was basically dodge and then combos with blows going faster and faster until gleameyes dies

You wanna see kirito as a trap! Though I'm not at all adverse to it either. That avatar is hot and the things he pulls with it are just as insane as anything else he does

its just fun... its like he's lucky yet the world is messing with him at the same time lol

I like SAO as it is. Having Kirito as a trap would ruin everything.
So far, episode 18 is out. I want to see that Sugou guy get beaten up by Kirito or some kind of harsh punishment.
I don't think I'll be satisfied with him going straight to jail.

Well you'd be in luck with the thing about Sugou. Well partially at least. And well Kirito as a trap isn't really why I want to see him in GGO. Its more because he also pulls off some insane acts during his course there.

be careful of [MENTION=36837]eos[/MENTION] ; ... he tends to spoil :)))))

I'm also looking forward to the SAO psp game somehow

Does anybody knows when the PSP game will be out???? I'm dying to play it!

Hah, just saw Sword Art Offline 1 (BD special)
Especially when Asuna secretly think that Kirito want to/might've made a female character in other games before...
Then for those who read the novel, there's his GGO avatar...

That "GET A ROOM YOU TWO" moment

"Tsundere bishoujo" Lizbeth....hah

EDIT:
Demon form Q'w 'Q it is just me or is that Gleameye (minus the giant sword)?

They cut off Lyfa's inner monologue after she said she wouldn't resist Kirito killing her (that if that happen, she'll probably never play another online game again ever) .- .

And I was right, they did end it with Kirito and Lyfa leaving the cave.

My prediction on ep 20:
First half should be Kirito vs Eugene, possibly cutting to commercial when Kirito defeat him.
Second half then start with some talk, Kirito giving away his massive fortune to Sylph/Cait Sith (which is an important plot point so I seriously doubt they'll drop that moment).
Then it'll probably switch to Asuna exploring the World Tree
If so it'll probably end with Asuna keeping the silver card when she's back in the cage and/or Kirito finally reaching the world tree.

Since Kirito won't mention Asuna's name until after his first failed attempt at World Tree, that fight and the drama after it will probably be in ep 21

Last edited:
I see the ep.19 fun with it.
rifa is still cute.
Kirito's magic seems very powerful if used in the right time.
finally,I think the next ep.will be a great battle.

Why everybody forgetting Niflheim!? The giant worm pooping Kirito and Lyfa and the Gian Guardian pet, Sword Excalibur, etc. WHY??? Taking the Niflheim part I would say that this anime will end at episode 25 and 26 being the masive epilogue of the 4th novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!