Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the concept is so far done, but I guess that it'll some days require till I'm done with, where then let's see...xD

Well, the concept is so far done, but I guess that it'll some days require till I'm done with, where then let's see...xD

Try done as fast as possible ! i feel alone with my only entry xD

PS : What mean '' SOTM '' by the way ?

Try done as fast as possible ! i feel alone with my only entry xD

PS : What mean '' SOTM '' by the way ?

1st: A forced spirit is worthless, where then we shouldn't be on fire...xD

2nd: Lol, you're kidding now, right? - Think on the contest's name, then you'll it find out...:goodtea:

1st: A forced spirit is worthless, where then we shouldn't be on fire...xD

2nd: Lol, you're kidding now, right? - Think on the contest's name, then you'll it find out...:goodtea:

i didn't kidding xD i never asked this question too

Edit : Nevermind xD i found --> Signature of The month

Hmm... Okay, I give a hint [inline-spoiler]Signature-Of-The-Month[/inline-spoiler], did get?:goodtea:

I found it myself some second ago xD but yeah i get it :goodtea:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] You're signature is pretty K-chan

/me gives some status report: I'm so about 67% done, I'll probably already tomorrow done with. - Report end.

I will try also this month. I wanted to make it less h-game modder and more anime-style this time. This is what I have done so far...

kKTJez7o.jpg

I will try also this month. I wanted to make it less h-game modder and more anime-style this time. This is what I have done so far...

kKTJez7o.jpg

Lol, this looks really decent out, move ahead and try it with...:goodtea:

Now that i think, you forgot to put '' Merry christmas '' in your entries xD

Eee... It's not needful for that, what at SOTM counts that the two terms ''SOTM'' and ''anime-sharing'' (if possible even in creatively way) on the siggy should be - anything else is just additional, it's everyone's decision some extra texts to add. And a famous quote says: ''A picture says more than thousand words.'' - Where then^_^

Eee... It's not needful for that, what at SOTM counts that the two terms ''SOTM'' and ''anime-sharing'' (if possible even in creatively way) on the siggy should be - anything else is just additional, it's everyone's decision some extra texts to add. And a famous quote says: ''A picture says more than thousand words.'' - Where then^_^

heh... really ? I must miss read then XD crap...

This thread is now official closed!

Poll is now OPEN!

[MENTION=86576]Shakoran[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION];
[MENTION=76810]Capt Jam[/MENTION];
[MENTION=106261]LusianoTheDemon[/MENTION];
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.