Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gathered mutliple materials dragons, whitches, pumpkins also some scenery with graveyards and i can't decide what to do :S man i so tired those days with junior!

Hmm... Well, it sounds after fantasy-meets-Halloween...xD We're remain it seems on the same point, but let's us further brainstorming - we've still many time for...~

And well, children require some stamina..., but without would be boring...xD
============================================================

Btw, the concepts are done, I'll still till weekend decide which will be...

SOTM44_zpsp2cqpy18.png

This is the archery-theme: At Houkago/After the School I did like automatically on Fate thought, I wanted always with her/Sakura a another SOTM-project make. And like you're see, this is born.

SOTM44.2.0_zpsyokbqjzm.png

And this is the music-themed one: I wanted with her again try, but this time with a different setting/BG...xD

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan
Did' started to work on the upcoming SOTM-entry..., where then I'm maybe already at 45 opening done with...xD

Did' started to work on the upcoming SOTM-entry..., where then I'm maybe already at 45 opening done with...xD

I am now making arrange for the 46 Sotm... for November... I am trying to figure what to do... i am open in suggestions!

Reactions: Evdokia
I am now making arrange for the 46 Sotm... for November... I am trying to figure what to do... i am open in suggestions!

Oh, this sounds nice!

Hmm... Well, Nov. is actually a neutral month: where in that month doesn't give important events (at least at us here), like Xmas or the summer or or or... Nov. is then a ordinary Fall-month, where then it can be a free-themed SOTM... But we could this still latter figure out, which topic the Nov.-SOTM really have should.

The Thread Is Official Closed.

Poll is now open
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION];
[MENTION=66617]Dere2shoujo[/MENTION];

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?