Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gathered mutliple materials dragons, whitches, pumpkins also some scenery with graveyards and i can't decide what to do :S man i so tired those days with junior!

Hmm... Well, it sounds after fantasy-meets-Halloween...xD We're remain it seems on the same point, but let's us further brainstorming - we've still many time for...~

And well, children require some stamina..., but without would be boring...xD
============================================================

Btw, the concepts are done, I'll still till weekend decide which will be...

SOTM44_zpsp2cqpy18.png

This is the archery-theme: At Houkago/After the School I did like automatically on Fate thought, I wanted always with her/Sakura a another SOTM-project make. And like you're see, this is born.

SOTM44.2.0_zpsyokbqjzm.png

And this is the music-themed one: I wanted with her again try, but this time with a different setting/BG...xD

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan
Did' started to work on the upcoming SOTM-entry..., where then I'm maybe already at 45 opening done with...xD

Did' started to work on the upcoming SOTM-entry..., where then I'm maybe already at 45 opening done with...xD

I am now making arrange for the 46 Sotm... for November... I am trying to figure what to do... i am open in suggestions!

Reactions: Evdokia
I am now making arrange for the 46 Sotm... for November... I am trying to figure what to do... i am open in suggestions!

Oh, this sounds nice!

Hmm... Well, Nov. is actually a neutral month: where in that month doesn't give important events (at least at us here), like Xmas or the summer or or or... Nov. is then a ordinary Fall-month, where then it can be a free-themed SOTM... But we could this still latter figure out, which topic the Nov.-SOTM really have should.

The Thread Is Official Closed.

Poll is now open
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION];
[MENTION=66617]Dere2shoujo[/MENTION];

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead