Spring_Have_Fun.png

34groy0.jpg
Untitled_2.png

Untitled_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Discussions] SOTM#39 - April 2016

OK then, i will waiting for them :)

Okay, these are now done...

Hmm, this time I did on frames avoid, because otherwise it's the feeling for happiness/fun/freedom close... Well, let's move...

SOTM39.3_zpsmmwztlh1.png

The SZS/Hibiki-siggy: Well, it looks simple out, but his/her message isn't to mistake - Where Hibiki's parents finally after a long time again happily reunion^_^

SOTM39.2_zps2x8mwvny.png

The Hyouka-siggy: Well, I did because of it chosen, because 1st in Japan starts the new school-year in Apr.; 2nd the current SOTM is Spring themed also, and it plays in Spring the siggy; 3rd the siggy glows just of happiness and enjoyment...^_^

SOTM39_zpsmaunwjfs.png

The elf-siggy: And this siggy fits also to this SOTM event, because she enjoys the walk by the wood/forest, and the scenery could in an Spring day play...^_^

Well, then... I'll me until Friday decide which my entry will be, feel free and say your opinons about them...^_^

Okay, these are now done...

Hmm, this time I did on frames avoid, because otherwise it's the feeling for happiness/fun/freedom close... Well, let's move...

SOTM39.3_zpsmmwztlh1.png

The SZS/Hibiki-siggy: Well, it looks simple out, but his/her message isn't to mistake - Where Hibiki's parents finally after a long time again happily reunion^_^

SOTM39.2_zps2x8mwvny.png

The Hyouka-siggy: Well, I did because of it chosen, because 1st in Japan starts the new school-year in Apr.; 2nd the current SOTM is Spring themed also, and it plays in Spring the siggy; 3rd the siggy glows just of happiness and enjoyment...^_^

SOTM39_zpsmaunwjfs.png

The elf-siggy: And this siggy fits also to this SOTM event, because she enjoys the walk by the wood/forest, and the scenery could in an Spring day play...^_^

Well, then... I'll me until Friday decide which my entry will be, feel free and say your opinons about them...^_^

1st & 3rd concepts.

Though the 3rd wins me over the others.

Very nice entry [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; colorful and very harmonic concept the background the render are very nice!

Well, I did yesterday you told, that this a bit difficult was to manage - especially with an real image-BG to combinate the render...:goodtea:

Why not with a filter to make it into more anime feel like and later, if you aren't satisfied why not blurry the background so this way the sig might have a bit of a depth of field, this give very nice feeling gives very nice impression. I have starting add that effect from time to time at my new projects.

Why not with a filter to make it into more anime feel like and later, if you aren't satisfied why not blurry the background so this way the sig might have a bit of a depth of field, this give very nice feeling gives very nice impression. I have starting add that effect from time to time at my new projects.

Ehmm... Did with filter/G'MIC options worked, and I did some what blurry made (with "Blur glow" option)... - And I'm satisfied with the work...xD!

This was the original image of the BG...
View attachment 10370

/me stares at the votes
*biased votes intensifies* what a waste lol

Ehmm... Did with filter/G'MIC options worked, and I did some what blurry made (with "Blur glow" option)... - And I'm satisfied with the work...xD!

This was the original image of the BG...
View attachment 10370

well if you are satisfied i am cool with it also i told you that i liked my self as well! It's nice and i like the coloring based on green :D it gives the feel of nature!

/me stares at the votes
*biased votes intensifies* what a waste lol

based on what are Monmonpon?

I haven't vote and i haven't seen any poll though i must go and watch them and also to close the voting system for the #37 SOTM.

well if you are satisfied i am cool with it also i told you that i liked my self as well! It's nice and i like the coloring based on green :D it gives the feel of nature!
Yeah, if I'm not. Then I've still the XCF file of the entry to edit...xD And yeah, but I had for the elf-render the BG in her shape make (well, anime like) - Was a bit sterssy, but it was worth...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?