Sora's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shitotaku

Sora's True Love
Elite Member
Nov 26, 2010
Hello again everyone! I'm Back! /人◕‿‿◕人\
After the stuggle between light and darkness, good and evil, tentacle demons and moe gods. with a little spice of QB I have withstood pain and suffering to create many weapons yet these hands always hold anything, so as i play at the computer with my slimy sticky hands of mine. Unlimited H works!

hahaha so much for the re-introduction of mine. well there has been alot of things going on IRL, i am glad to become an active member once again!

so go ahead! pour down all the things you want to ask! i will gladly accept!

just for moderation and consideration. thank you for visiting my introduction.

-Shito <3 Sora​

and here i thought you love me~ X3

what happened to you????

i had the most terrible nightmare that i have lost Sora in midgard where vile creatures of moeness came to steal me. good thing there's pyrce that pm'd me in HF that i woke up from that dream after more than a month!

More than a month I've been busy with RL, not studying at school or such made it, but "self study" of japanese and photoshop. and you did post my dektop BG. hahaha.

Comments:
.FANTASY = will forever remain a fantasy.

.REALITY = eh~ where's my BL???

I did gave you some links. can you play allof'em? if you did will you remain as pyrce we know? hahaha

Something always in his hands... slimy and sticky... okay, I'm out of here.

yeah? wasnt he the only active h ova watcher around here?

Last edited:
i hoped....
Hope against reason, surely.

By the way:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
A.
Q. Are you Male or Female?
A.
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
A.
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
A.
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
A.
Q. What are your favorite songs?
A.
Q. How did you find AS?
A.
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
A.
Q. What are your hobbies?
A.
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
A.
Q. Are you a student?
A.
Q. How old are you?
A.
Q. What are your favorite foods?
A.
Q. What Languages do you speak?
A.
Q. Do you like FlashChat / IRC?
A.
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
A.
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?
A.

Hello again everyone! I'm Back! /人◕‿‿◕人\
After the stuggle between light and darkness, good and evil, tentacle demons and moe gods. with a little spice of QB I have withstood pain and suffering to create many weapons yet these hands always hold anything, so as i play at the computer with my slimy sticky hands of mine. Unlimited H works!

hahaha so much for the re-introduction of mine. well there has been alot of things going on IRL, i am glad to become an active member once again!

so go ahead! pour down all the things you want to ask! i will gladly accept!

just for moderation and consideration. thank you for visiting my introduction.

-Shito <3 Sora​

hi Shito, welcome on this forum!
p/s: nice avatar!^^

Amazing!
you are so great that you can combine Matoka and Fate stay at night!
How genius you are!

Using my questionnaire for me? hahaha nice one. ok ok it's kinda unfair if i give all those questions to other people without answering them myself ^_^

Q. How did you come up with that username?
A. shito + otaku = shitotaku, it was actually a mistake/mistyped "username" once in making an account in another forum years ago. then i thought about "what the heck, making another account is worthless just stick my guts in this one and let's get it on!" and because of that, evertime i do accounts i use this username. well there were several "ghost" accounts i use but this is the one i usually use when i want someone to "know me.

BTW - Shito came from my LNovel series which i used to write A LONG TIME AGO. I was a kid with an inspired life in making my own fantasy anime related stuff. and Otaku came along after a few years after that, after i became literate with computers.

Q. Are you Male or Female?
A. A Mahou Shounen remains to become a male right? nah, just kidding.

Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
A. Yosuga no Sora is my ALL TIME, FOREVER AND EVER, TIL DEATH DO US PART FAVORITE.

others include a list i have in MAL check it out if you like
MAL Link

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
A. ^ check from above too ^

Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
A. kind mixed trance and Jrock i listen, i never listen to any local musics i had here >.< my ipod is full and pure Jmusics.

Q. What are your favorite songs?
A. Re-Sublimity by KOTOKO

Q. How did you find AS?
A. by the power given to me at first hand by the internet, and the "link" that connects this site and as well other people which is "anime" and your friendly neighborhood "google"

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
A. not a heavy gamer, i prefer light games like Visual Novels or Indie games. Touhou games are one of my favorites.

Q. What are your hobbies?
A. "Using these hands to pleasure my self." if you like to know more hit in the spoiler tag.
1) Playing Visual Novels
2) surfing the net.
3) trolling people all over the net.
4) making a lot of photoshop stuff since it's what i do now.
5) listening to music.
6) downloading music and tagging my files.
7) finding and sharing ways to tweek computers.

which is all "using my hands" >.<

Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
A. Everything Japanese / Anime / Music related, above all the 3 given, MUSIC is what i really like most

Q. Are you a student?
A. Collage student almost graduating and hopfully graduate in time before 2012 XD

Q. How old are you?
A. 20 years old in a few days

Q. What are your favorite foods?
A. mostly filipino cuisine, i do like also chinese and japanese.

Q. What Languages do you speak?
A. Tagalog, English a bit of japanese since I'm currently learning it.

Q. Do you like FlashChat / IRC?
A. Not much since i cant troll people there without being detected anonymously >.<.

Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
A. learning and have already known the basic ones. going for kanji is way too long, but what can i do? i gotta learn it. i do plan on talking up mandarin basic language course.

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?
A. Cartoons = no hentai Anime = yes hentai. the shortest explanation i can ever give. but in another thought.

Anime - I can experience "life" wherein
Cartoons - just for entertainment.

hope this has answered everything, and also lurkers out there could read and join up AS with this as well (◕‿‿◕ ) thank you for anyone's time who had been happily reading this post and hope you all like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.