Sigs and avatars creations

warrior_signature_by_eternalflamz-d4m3kgw.png

Comments/Critics would be cool :)

Last edited:
It's a long process to become good at it D:
its taken me about 7 Months to get to the stage I'm at o_o
But its really really fun :P If it looks interesting try it out :)
I've been doing this for 2 years and I'm still novice or something.

My dream is to become someone who makes a living of designs ( Not signatures obviously :( ) I got a LONG way to go, But i also have a long way to go will i leave High-School :3

:O its... not godzilla~
the font for the name is nice but the text thing on the side could be better, looks kinda squashed
The lighten and stuff is good but some parts could be... mmm~ good job :3
HI SHURI~ :3 I like Rin the most tho~ Havent finished hanako route yet tho >.<
too busy playing to make sigs, might make an animated one about rin or emi

I don't normally put text on my sigs, nor would i have used that render (It was a request :P)

New sig:
shinobu_signature_by_eternalflamz-d4m6dn7.png

Shinobu :3

Last edited:
[MENTION=1812]coolizer[/MENTION] hey there so how was Ani-Sen? never visit there anymore well probably rarely but yah this is my new home. :D
and can you make me a gif of hanako? :)

o.O what kinda gif... its a vn so kinda hard to do much with the cg apart from blinking thingy and just a normal slideshow thingy
tho i might do one after i finish the rest of the routes :3

Hey guys, finally got my computer together again XD
Heres some fresh sigs/bg's i made out of pent up insperation. Critique's please.
assasinscreed-1.jpg

MikuBG-needswork.jpg

Recall.jpg

Meh likes the last one most~ Is that a face i see off to the right side? Probably not but i saw some random resemblance
The second one is pretty nice too though i found the random stuff in the middle not quite to my liking for some odd reason or another
For the first, the yellow parts dont quite agree with me~

Okeyyy, for the 1st one : The color scheme doesnt like the orangy bit :P, blending feels a little weird. Concept of text is boss though, if the surrounding bit were the same bit i would be rather impressed with the text :D haha

2nd : It was a cool idea to have parts of it going over her although i think its a little close to the face. Colors (Apart from the red bit -Not the rose-) Match fairly well.

3rd : Yay for lighting :3, feels kinda empty though haha

Overall i like the 2nd the most :)

My latest is a signature request from a friend, he wanted THAT stock with THAT text... (I cant use stocks well and i suck at text :D) But oh well.. random effects ftw :P

carnival_signature_request_by_eternalflamz-d4m70zf.png

Since I delete most of my project these are some I was able to find. OFC still in beta with the last one near completed... =)

AObanner-1.png

These two were projects that I didn't finish due to lack of motivation.... :(

LOLattempt2.png

xD.png

The current banner I use today. =)

anootakuplainbanner.png

All are in png because source quality death to jpeg! xD

Last edited:
^ Those ones are cool :3

Made this today :)
another_shinobu_signature_by_eternalflamz-d4nk3f7.png

(Border goes weird here because they are shrunk down for the site, Click it for proper size/quality :D)

^ Those ones are cool :3

Made this today :)
another_shinobu_signature_by_eternalflamz-d4nk3f7.png

(Border goes weird here because they are shrunk down for the site, Click it for proper size/quality :D)

Nice work. Effects and flow just match well. The text or name needs to be moved though.

Since I delete most of my project these are some I was able to find. OFC still in beta with the last one near completed... =)

AObanner-1.png

These two were projects that I didn't finish due to lack of motivation.... :(

LOLattempt2.png

xD.png

The current banner I use today. =)

anootakuplainbanner.png

All are in png because source quality death to jpeg! xD

Try toning down your textures specially the ones in the first one, the scan-lines are kinda heavy. If you're having problems raising image quality, you'll need to use some topaz filters and combine them with various layering methods.

What I do to raise or increase the image quality of renders/stocks I use is first, I duplicate the layer of the stock/render. Then I blur that duplicate and set the opacity, next, I make a new layer and apply the two layers (Apply Image), use Topaz Sharpen and set the opacity again. I make a new layer again and apply the image again and use Topaz Clean or Topaz Denoise (Depends on the image or render) and set the opacity again. I make a new layer again, apply image, then do some selective sharpening with the sharpen tool for the final touches.

Nice work. Effects and flow just match well. The text or name needs to be moved though.

Try toning down your textures specially the ones in the first one, the scan-lines are kinda heavy. If you're having problems raising image quality, you'll need to use some topaz filters and combine them with various layering methods.

What I do to raise or increase the image quality of renders/stocks I use is first, I duplicate the layer of the stock/render. Then I blur that duplicate and set the opacity, next, I make a new layer and apply the two layers (Apply Image), use Topaz Sharpen and set the opacity again. I make a new layer again and apply the image again and use Topaz Clean or Topaz Denoise (Depends on the image or render) and set the opacity again. I make a new layer again, apply image, then do some selective sharpening with the sharpen tool for the final touches.

Thank you for the solid feedback. I did mention they were in beta I should work on them again lol. I actually didn't work too hard on the first 3 since i wanted to find my particular style of creating a solid banner. After many failures (60 banners) I am still obsessed with borders lol but the last one is pretty much what im after. Simple but points out my catagory of my name. ^^

I will defiantly take your advice and will try different styles to see if any others please me. ^^

Topaz.... I find that it makes a sig look bad... and "Fake" :/ (In my opinion.)

Like I've said, You use it for improving the stock or render quality.
There are situations where you really want to use this render but the quality is just bad. That's when those things shine.

And besides, it's just a matter of personal preferences and or, the way the artist uses them. Of course, the use would be very obvious if you spam those filters. I admit, I use those sometimes in my sigs and I also know a few pro's in dA and Pimped-Pixels who still use them XD

I actually try not to use next to no filters just keeping the stock mainly because one I'm too lazy going to find additional brushes and I like to keep things simple but effective....

Had a look at the filter you mentioned and decided I won't use it because you can achieve the same result without using such a filter. =)

Pity I won't be able to use my sig due to the rules of the forum. =(

And another... this one is weird. It is a mix of my new style and my old style :/ Made it half asleep aswell XD
weird_signature_by_eternalflamz-d4ntzgx.png

Cant decide whether i love it or hate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!