Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea

Oct 6, 2013
Hello, everyone. I am Tea.

I am a girl living in the southern Unites States with a wide variety of interests. :) Some of which are manga, anime, otome games, and cooking.
I'm not too great with words so I'm more of a lurker when it comes to forums. However, I will try my best to contribute when I can.

Overall, I'm glad to be here and hope to get along with everyone. ^_^

welcome to the forum! dont worry about your language were multi lingual... i guess? anyway feel free to make request's for a signature and avatar from me, my request list has been empty for a while :forsaken:

but anyway welcome to ASF and have some tea! :goodtea:

welcome to the forum! dont worry about your language were multi lingual... i guess? anyway feel free to make request's for a signature and avatar from me, my request list has been empty for a while :forsaken:

but anyway welcome to ASF and have some tea! :goodtea:

Thank you very much. I'll be sure to take you up on that later. ^_^

Welcome to AS [MENTION=72169]Tea[/MENTION]; (nice name)

Hope you enjoy in here~~~~~

Cyaaaaa....

UrIBc4k.jpg

Welcome to AS Tea~

Hmm... such a simple name but no one took it... xD But then again...~ Quite a bit of "obvious" names that havent been taken...~

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting x3 Also has stuff in my siggy if you want to poke~

ASF-teamへようこそ, Tea!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Wow you have a nice name,
shocked why nobody takes it yet lol
Welcome to ASF @tea hope you enjoy your stay here -
There are a lot of otome gamer here including me ^^
Nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/