Rinne no Lagrange -Flower Declaration of Your Heart-

I really hated the direction of war from episode 1 and 2, which completely tore my heart whenever I saw Ignis and Lympha in combat. The girls shouldnt be fighting each other because of their intergalatic issues. And whats up with the human experiments on Lan by her own onii-sama? That alone, I am on De Metrio's side already.

Kudos to Madoka in reviving the jersey club. The yuri scenes.

Jersey Club TAMASHII~

I really loved this episode. It was great to see the plot thicken in so many wild and whacky ways.

The ending of the episode makes for a particularly good cliffhanger too.

Dezilhime must have been amazed at his good fortune when Lan asked to return along with Madoka and Muginami (their identities were pretty obvious ). This is where our heroine trio's bulldheadedness and occasional cluelessness arguably hurts them. They so quickly forget how Madoka herself has become very important to both Dezilhime and Space Tiger. Getting Madoka, and the return of his sister, and the opposing King's younger adopted sister, all in one fell swoop and by them actually asking to come along... no wonder Dezilhime started chuckling when he agreed to Lan's request for the three of them to return to Le Garite. Asteria must have been facepalming on the inside, while Moid was probably laughing like a madman on the inside.

This episode was great for the full cast, but it was particularly good for the two opposing Kings. They both had some excellent lines, and the dialogue between them was compelling and telling.

Last edited:
Moid is the nuts guy. Dizelmine is the "any means" guy. Bibliogiglio is the "I'll take you all on" guy.

I really liked Episode 16. It was great to see the plot thicken in so many wild and whacky ways.

The ending of the episode makes for a particularly good cliffhanger too.

Dezilhime must have been amazed at his good fortune when Lan asked to return along with Madoka and Muginami (their identities were pretty obvious ). This is where our heroine trio's bulldheadedness and occasional cluelessness arguably hurts them. They so quickly forget how Madoka herself has become very important to both Dezilhime and Space Tiger. Getting Madoka, and the return of his sister, and the opposing King's younger adopted sister, all in one fell swoop and by them actually asking to come along... no wonder Dezilhime started chuckling when he agreed to Lan's request for the three of them to return to Le Garite. Asteria must have been facepalming on the inside, while Moid was probably laughing like a madman on the inside.

This episode was great for the full cast, but it was particularly good for the two opposing Kings. They both had some excellent lines, and the dialogue between them was compelling and telling.

Best episode in the entire series yet (S1 included). Didnt expect this body-swapping episode would have been so nice.

Action was so great too, we got some solid minutes and nice fights. Been waiting so long. The whole thing behind Yurikano trying to convince the trio and Villagiulio was so fun, the scenes left a good impression. She's probably the best pilot given her skills even in manuevering an enemy suit and ripping apart an entire line of them and then reprimanding herself for being weaker than last time. Battlefield had an excellent mix of emotions and intentions from everyone. Would love to explore a little further into Yurikano's past with the trio and her home planet and brother.

I forgot the Voxs took off last week. So the Voxs all launched by their own initiation to save their dear pilots? Sweet. Just like a prince saving their princesses, good job. Aura recognising Madoka but it aint Madoka had a good touch, before chasing that escape pod which Madoka activated by complete accident and blurted out Yurikano's intentions after realising. The whole love thing was got serious with her then, since I cant fathom Madoka from s1 talking about these. Asteria's pep talk must have done immeasurable damage.

Solid end to solid episode, so does the war end? There's still Moid around, so I wouldnt count on it one bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)