[REQ] Kalafina — Moonfesta (FLAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascoat

Apr 1, 2012
I've seen a supposed FLAC rip floating around, but it only has the first track for some reason (I've gotten it from multiple sources, so it's not just one bad upload). Anyone else have better luck?

Yeah, that's the one-track version I found. Though, now that I look at it, it does seem to be the whole album — ripped to a single FLAC file. I can manually split it, I suppose.

Ah; correction. It's the regular edition ripped to a single file, so it's missing the full-length instrumental track.

So is there a special edition that you need? Or can you live without the instrumental?

I thought i have posted it lol. Check the blog first. Koe.anime-sharing.com

Reactions: Ascoat
Yep, first thing I did. Also did an @find on the IRC channel. The only Kalafina releases I'm seeing are Rekishi Hiwa Historia, After Eden, and To the Beginning. Anyway, the regular edition's fine, though this song is well-suited to instrumental. Thanks!

I must have forgotten about it. >.>" I'll upload it soon. Thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!