Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Real Life Girl

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • Anime Girl

Votes: 65 41.7%
  • Both of Them

Votes: 66 42.3%

• Total voters
I would love to have the anime milf straight from queen blade cattleya. My god big and busty I can do some really good things with her maybe another child how crazy I would be if she was mine.

real life is better, can't spend time and have a relationship with anime girls.

I've been burned pretty badly with women the past few years. Not even in relationships, but just as friends and for reasons I'll never understand they completely cut off contact with me and never want to talk to me again. I'll never understand their emotional ways. Not sure I'll ever be good enough for real women. One can dream though.

If Kurimoto Ami ever becomes real well..then...question answered ! :)

Anime girls are pretty but it's not good to dwell on fantasy.
Besides, what's so wrong about real life girls? They are prettier because they're real. c:

i like anime and 3d girls visually.. yeah they are smooth and flawless and nice body proportions...
but real girls --> you can talk to them, feel them(sense of touch LOL) you can have physical contact..

so I like both

Anime Girls are mostly written as a male fantasy (at least in the anime targeted for male audiences) so they tend to be and do what most every dude wants they are mostly submissive and obedient. (I was going something with this but it slipped my mind GG)
Real Girls are more unpredictable which make em interesting.

Real girls who can be like anime girls.

You know, the "Ganbari-masu!" kind.

sadly some of the girls around me are so very annoying... (sigh)

*F, dont really have girl friends

Last edited:
Reactions: Dasprn
It pains me to say this but anime girls. I'm way too disillusioned with real women.

Real people are full of hate and greed.Unreasonable and selfish...not only girls but guys as well.There's nothing to like in either of them.They can be beautiful beyond words,if they are rotten to the core then their worth gone.So yeah,I prefer a fictional character from who I can learn to be a better human being then a many-faced creature full of hatred.

i can't really get emotionally attracted to anime girls and that's important for me. There's nothing wrong with anime girls ofcourse it's just that for me interactions are what make me emotionally attracted to people. If I could date an anime girl in real life though I would go for a mature intelligent type, that's just what usually attacts me for a girlfriend. Anime girls are so nice though (unlike many real people) I could imagine I'd want to be friends with many :3

Last edited:
2D girls (and even guys) are still the best. These 3D peeps around me are way too annoying and dramatic that I have to keep myself from raging and just try to blend in with them instead.

Honestly, I have to say anime girls.

Obviously, real life girls are hot too, but the anime kind get me excited more quickly and frequently.

Who doesn't want to have sex with a 2D girl? Plus 2D girls are more susceptible to tsundere and other kinds of deres than 3d girls~

there´s no match for Emma Watson ♥ ! she´s the one....there are so many anime girls i like....but in the end Emma is the Goddess of the Universe for me,The One and only.....THE ONE Forever ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?