Its pretty, what a waste that profile pics cant be any bigger :3
8/10

It's Captain Nascimento from Elite Squad (Brasil - Tropa de Elite)

10/10 - Still Kanade. Got bigger picture, [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]?

Tenshi%20Kanade.jpg

This one? [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]
Actually i lost all my images when the computer died... twice =.= so yeah :/

Last edited:
Reactions: alexsdu
10/10 - Kanade, cute as always, even when she welding 2 big handblades.

:surprised: 10/10 my father is army too hehehe
My dad ain't, but he was as a drill instructor for the Royal Malaysia Police Field Force (original purpose was for jungle warfare against the Malayan Communist guerillas).
He got sent to Cambodia back in 1994-95 for UN peace keeping mission. When he got back, the Police Field Force was downsize and reorganized, and he got transferred to the Traffic branch.
Later he retired as a Sub Inspector(equivalent to Army's Warrant Officer - highest ranking NCO) in 2007.

As for me, I got rejected by the Army due to bad eyesight(all those time learning at night, so I can become an officer, wasted) and health. Now I just saving the world from bad guys online. :P

Mwahahhaha saving people :evillaugh: I wonder how many newbies will fall before you save them :traitor:
9/10~

10/10 - Kanade, cute as always, even when she welding 2 big handblades.

My dad ain't, but he was as a drill instructor for the Royal Malaysia Police Field Force (original purpose was for jungle warfare against the Malayan Communist guerillas).
He got sent to Cambodia back in 1994-95 for UN peace keeping mission. When he got back, the Police Field Force was downsize and reorganized, and he got transferred to the Traffic branch.
Later he retired as a Sub Inspector(equivalent to Army's Warrant Officer - highest ranking NCO) in 2007.

As for me, I got rejected by the Army due to bad eyesight(all those time learning at night, so I can become an officer, wasted) and health. Now I just saving the world from bad guys online. :P

wowwoow your father is just too cool :disbelief: , my father told me to join the army after graduation. but i dont want to. i'll enjoy my highschool life for now

hmmm...... im not so sure what to be when my time is come for working :dthumbup: being an IT Technician is not bad either yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US