random

I certainly had those times where my lines goes dead for a bit and I go from concerned to annoyed trying to swap, heh. Though sometimes I think there's an internal cooldown that interferes with quickswapping and using abilities; many a time I try to swap to Beidou for countering but the game doesn't register my E and she gets sent flying. Same for trying to swap from Mona to Ayaka and vice versa while dashing, but I think that's because they're considered locked in while popping out unlike other characters who can be quickswapped while in the middle of their dashes. (But that last one's a different thing I guess.)

Occasionally I do think about trying a bit on the weapon banner, like maybe a 10 pull to see what 4* I get. This time around the upcoming weapon banner doesn't inspire much confidence in Reddit circles, I hear.

Haven't used her much except as a taxi during my runs, though the few times I do use her in overworld she scored 3k criticals with her E. She's now around 70 waiting for gems to ascend; I put Ayaka, Diluc, and her on hold since Raiden's out tomorrow with Sara. Got 200+ wits, 1.9 million, and dozens of talent books ready for them. Just need to access the islands for their ascension materials. Parked myself on the far western edge of Inazuma so I can load into the all new Watatsumi island when I can log in again.

I dont think there is a cooldown for abilities... but cant be sure xD I believe there was an immediately ult upon swap key? The dash used to lock actions for longer, its nice that they shortened it~ So many people were like nopeeee to ayaka when they heard she had the same sprint as mona @_@

Well, nothing stopping you from pulling weapons although there being two 5 star weapons per banner sucks xx

Sayu is the best taxi xD Doesnt even require stamina~ Pulled raiden and won the 50/50 so now I just need kokomi and yae to show up as well~ If I dont lose any 50/50 or yae is farrr in the future then I'll get them all :3

Most likely input delay or just plain lag I guess. The ult swap thing sometimes doesn't register; the number of times I've dropped Mona right in the middle of the Treasure Hoarder camp to Liyue's northwest and tried quick swapping ults to Ganyu after hers only to find the latter staring at the enemy isn't trivial.

I had it lucky in pulls in that I was only 14 from my earlier pulls in Yoimiya's banner when I made the first 10 pull while standing at the verandah in the Shogun's upper chambers as Ayaka and scored both Raiden and Sara at the same time. Probably beat even my 30 pull Ayaka few months back. Narukami Shrine said I had great fortune the day before, and good fortune on that day itself, so who knows if it was a coincidence. :goodtea:

Still had 16,650 primos afterward from 17,000+. Spent the next 6,000 trying to get a constellation for Sara, ended up with two Xianglings (way past C6), C3 Sucrose, a Sacrificial Sword, and one Sara. C2 might be nice but that depends on whether I feel like it, given all the controversy surrounding both electro characters this patch. Now on the 50/50 and feeling like there'll be not much to pull in the next 3 patches; I'm not sure I want a weaker Barbara/Qiqi hybrid called Kokomi, and the other two are probably rerun banners for Hu Tao and Ganyu, both of which I already have. Currently Raiden is 79, Sara 69/70.

We are more to blame for taking a random thread and making it a semi-private space anyway. :goodtea:

name a more iconic duo

I'll wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?