Puella Magi Madoka Magica

was that guy responsible for S:G in any way?
i not sure about him, lazy to find out

Diff writers but Nitro + was involved in S;G (Urobuchi = Nitro+ VN writer responsible for Saya no Uta, Kikogunai). Wait till S;G revealed itself, you will see some of the parallels.

he was the writer? i see...
while i didnt play saya no uta though, lol. theres more titles for me out there

Nah S;G and Madoka writers are different. Nitro+ is involved with both series. I doubt you will want to play games that involved dark and deep plot :P.

Final impression:

The show was expertly done, but not something truly epic.
The greatest strength of it was the vagueness at the beginning - they tried a new format for Mahou Shoujo and no one knew where'd they take it. As they added information about the universe the series became more and more predictable - and by the end of episode eight or nine it was obvious what would happen.
Luckily (for Shaft) they also added emotional depth to their characters - people were able to connect with them and thus the last few episodes got carried by the strength of these bonds.

All in all an 8 out of 10 - recommendable, but not something you have to have seen.

i agree with coro.

execution was perfect, just that. the swinging emotions all sum up in the last epis, but then again, its nothing missed even if you dont watch

All in all it still depends if you can connect with the characters :P. The answer is obvious for me. Then again, I give superb execution more points (everything is building towards Madoka choosing that route, no sudden melodrama or plot).

Probably, the series that shine the most in the winter season (sry fractale I like you but you didn't use most of the interesting points/potential), so it is still the most recommendable and must watch among other series that season.

Last edited:
Lol, IS has nothing much except girls so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ I see no animu this season to break Madoka record in 2chan and Japan yet. S;G is perfect but it really is not everyone's cup of tea :P.

^implying i like and fanboy loli instead of enjoying a great show derp.

your sentences point more towards lolicon~

show is good. we know. end of story

:bikep1:

I say the whole series, didn't mention any characters at all and i highly doubt anyone watch this for loli and fanservice. Stop stereotyping ppl who enjoy this for the story :P.

I like Homura because she is GAR, doesn't mean i am a lolicon.

:069:

lol. i sounded like stereo-typing? sorry then
but your reactions...

....... you know what a real lolicon is like right?

i am pretty sure they go like this -> :th_087_: when they see little girls

So yea...... I didn't even fanboy any characters here :P.

/me ends debate about show

satte... damamuko ni owarase masu ka

This anime was really well done. You guys said you expected the ending? I was expecting something different.

I was either expecting Homura to go back in time and kick the Incubators out of the Earth during pre-historic times or for Madoka to wish them to leave Earth forever. I was even thinking she might just revive all her friends. I was not expecting her to become a god. Well done, show, well done.

I think is more like we expected the wish to be able to do something resulting in a good end but who actually expected Madoka to become Jesus God. Then again, it was not actually a good end either xD.

i'm done with ep 11...

time travel is the really "in" these days

gonna watch the last episode before i hibernate ~ . ..

Well I did expect Madoka to do something not selfish with her wish so in that sense, I guess I foresaw the ending, too.

IS was great!
*goes fanboy-mode*
A bit above average, but that's it. Fanservice, flashing lights, and boobs don't make a series great.
sry fractale I like you but you didn't use most of the interesting points/potential
Fractale would've needed 26 episodes to reach full potential - too much set up for a half season.
This anime was really well done. You guys said you expected the ending? I was expecting something different.
I expected her to become God and change the rules of the Universe. Given, I would've removed entropy out of the equation, but that was probably too logical. Either way a deus ex Madoka ending was rather strongly pointed at. Read back through the thread, I should've written something to that effect after the eights or ninth episode.

Like coro, we sorta guessed madoka's wish already. To me, that was the only logical thing to do. Becoming a god wasnt in expectations for me, guess it can work that way too.

me refuses to comment on meduka ever again

I think is more like we expected the wish to be able to do something resulting in a good end but who actually expected Madoka to become Jesus God. Then again, it was not actually a good end either xD.
Good ending is good (for me at least, I deem it epic), finally it's Meduka's turn to troll after episodes full of Kyuubey's trolling before.

Also:

hiymV.jpg

Season 2 NAO! ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12