Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Well according to Nintendo they gave him a Defense and spAttack buff but lowered it's speed. And it gets Magic Bounce :0

Yeah I heard about that but his HP is really low. Since he doesn't have Prankster anymore AND they lowered his speed, I don't think he'll be much better than regular Sableye. BUT I do think he'll be viable since he will be able to use prankster before mega evolving and can outstall tanks because of Magic Bounce making him immune to Toxic/Will-o-Wisp/etc

Breeding the transferred, unobtainable Pokemons for better specimen until I found out that...one of the hatched Yamask possesses perfect IV...

That's my second Pokemon with perfect IV, the first being a Vulpix. This time I did not use Power item, either.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Hello, I'll be online tomorrow.
Is there someone who plays pokemon tomorrow? I was just wondering.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];

what time is your tomorrow? give me an approx in hours when you next post, i will try be online.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
About 12:00 or 13:00 in my region(Greece time + 9 hours). Thank you!

Edit: I'm home now! I'll take good care of your scatterbug! His stat is very good. Thanks again!

Last edited:
NEW SHINY HATCHED :runhappy:

Skrelp (male)
Nature: Bold
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes
IV spread: FLAWLESS 6IV <3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Congratulations!
I received shiny pokemons before. After that, I became able to clone pokemon only with game cartridges and 3DS. So I can send them back to you easily(just a little pain). Do you need them?

Was on my way to hatch a baby Diglett for Pokedex reasons and... hatched Shiny 5IV. xD (parents were a 5 iv Dugtrio and 6 IV Spanish Ditto tho).

Was flying to check IVs when rain fell in Kiloude City...it meant that I could finally obtain Goodra for dex reasons.

Breeding Absol at the moment...because most recent WT results had a decent one coming along, so why not, I guess.

Hi, unown. You seems watching this thread, but you don't reply me.
If you just don't need cloned shiny pokemons, it's okay. But if I disgusted you, I'm sorry. If so, I don't clone pokemon that is from you.
I promissed to give you cloned Diancie before. So I've thought you don't mind about cloning.

By the way, I got a shiny Inkay in preciousball that learned happy time.
Is someone who want it? As for this Inkay, I obtained permission to clone from the owner.
I hope good pokemon spread to people who want it. Just that.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
No, just I'll go cinema to watch pokemon movie:)
At least in Japan, we can get Diancie in cinema. It will come out on July 19th. So I still have a few days to go.

Reactions: espiekerella
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
No really, Don't worry! I read your post but I thought I'd reply later as I was busy but I forgot to reply :deadsad:
Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea!
So, if I got it right, you want to clone my shinies? ^^ If so, that's no problem at all.

Thank you for the reply and kindness! If you are not disgusted, it is okay. No problem at all.
Yes, it is so helpful for me if you allow me to clone your shinies.
But what I wanted to say in the sentence I wrote before is that I want to return your shinies I received from you before.
Plus Pokeball pattern Vivillon is already cloned. So you can receive it too.
If you allow me to clone your shinies more than I received before, I prepare to return for it.
The return is shiny pokemon who hatched in Karos region by myself. So I guarantee they are lawful pokemon though their IVs is not so good.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];

To commemorate the 100 million GTS trades, Nintendo released a special Fancy pattern Vivillon!
You can now get it through the Mystery Gift option ^^ It comes at level 12 in an Event Only Cherish Ball.

Also [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Oh I see!
Thanks a lot ^^ One thing though! I don't need the PokeBalll Vivillon as I already have 5 others ^^

You are a well-informed person! I just knew that now at twitter.
It seems arleady released on July 7th.
Are you a Vivillon hunter? I'm surprised. Okay, I clone only some pokemon that hatched by myself. They are three or so:)

You are a well-informed person! I just knew that now at twitter.
It seems arleady released on July 7th.
Are you a Vivillon hunter? I'm surprised. Okay, I clone only some pokemon that hatched by myself. They are three or so:)

I always keep track of stuff like this :3
And yes, I now have every Vivillon Pattern ^^
Ok, take your time =)

Got it, thanks for the head-up.

Vivillon's hands are a bit small...still hands, I guess - still better than Beheeyem being able to using Steel Wing...legitimately.

Wow, I've cought all vivillon pattern except fancy one too, but the most surprising point for me is that you have FIVE pakeball pattern vivillons. Great.
I can finish cloning about in 3 hours, and I'll go Mcd today(It's 1:40 on July 8th in my region).
When you have time? Probably you are busy, and I'm not in hurry. There is no problem even if it's a month later.

It seems we can't trade at least today.
It's around 2:00 a.m. and Mcd will open 10:00 a.m.
Take your time too. When we meet in game next time, let's trade.

Now that's a nice pattern... (not like Vivilion's other patterns are meh, but still) Thanks for the heads-up unown. Do you subscribe to some sort of event tracking community for these events or anything? I'm rather curious how people keep track of Pokemon events, especially if they're outside Japan or the US (and those events rarely applied to my region too).

[MENTION=10646]still better than Beheeyem being able to using Steel Wing...legitimately.
I really thought this was a joke, because I don't remember ever seeing Beheeyem using Steel Wing throughout all my time in Gen V... but I checked Serebii and nope, it's not a joke. What on earth. Seems like this was only enabled in Gen VI, but still, how? This bemuses me more than Dodrio being able to use Fly...

Now that's a nice pattern... (not like Vivilion's other patterns are meh, but still) Thanks for the heads-up unown. Do you subscribe to some sort of event tracking community for these events or anything? I'm rather curious how people keep track of Pokemon events, especially if they're outside Japan or the US (and those events rarely applied to my region too).
I just check Serebii. I also have his page added to FB in case I don't visit his site when some news show up.

I really thought this was a joke, because I don't remember ever seeing Beheeyem using Steel Wing throughout all my time in Gen V... but I checked Serebii and nope, it's not a joke. What on earth. Seems like this was only enabled in Gen VI, but still, how? This bemuses me more than Dodrio being able to use Fly...
I think it's because they wanted to keep the Area 51 reference. xD

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; As BlueMage mentioned, Serebii keeps track of Events and such. But I also know a few people who collect these Event Distributed pokes and they give me heads up whenever something new is going to be released.

Me too..I thought it was a joke but apparently not. Wtf >_>

I just check Serebii. I also have his page added to FB in case I don't visit his site when some news show up.

I think it's because they wanted to keep the Area 51 reference. xD

Whatever is in TM51...Beheeyem will learn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/