Otome PS Vita games co-purchasing

Hi...i have problem with VariBari.
I installed the game from PKGJ but i cannot open the game.
It keep showing me error code C1-6703-6
I try to install reF00D but it doen't work.
can anyone help me please.
I really want to play this game.

Can you post a screenshot of your config.txt from ur0:tai? Use Vitashell to find it. That's the easiest way to figure out what's wrong.

Also, if you have both ur0:tai and ux0:tai folders, you should delete ux0:tai. Having both often leads to problems. Before you delete it, though, take a screenshot of your ux0:tai config.txt as well, since you might have accidentally installed there some plugins that need to be moved to ur0:tai.

Hi! Thank you so much for your work. I tried Yoshiwara Higanbana, but unfortunately my psv is 3.60 and the game request 3.65. Could you upload the patch for this game, please? Thank you so much. :boys_thanks:

Hi? What does "JP- in NPS already" means? I tried to find link for Akai Suna Ochiru Tsuki, but I couldn't. Thanks for answer.

i can't download this psv games
Teikoku Kaleido -Banka no Kakumei-
Starry Sky Summer Stories
SA7 -SILENT ABILITY SEVEN
the links is deleted from mega reupload please :8

It's strange. I pushed "like" button, but still can't see this: "Hidden Content: Like to see the content". Could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Is this project still active? I come from a preservation group interested in helping with this task! We already bought Genji Koi in order to dump it with NoNpDRM and we are trying to find help in order to catch Shinsouhan Heart no Kuni no Alice: Wonderful Wonder World

Hi everyone! Is this project still active? I come from a preservation group interested in helping with this task! We already bought Genji Koi in order to dump it with NoNpDRM and we are trying to find help in order to catch Shinsouhan Heart no Kuni no Alice: Wonderful Wonder World

This one you meant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910