One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Oda Nobuna no yabou

oda-nobuna-no-yabou.jpg

Info:
corocoro
MyAnimeList

Somehow, the Japanese did not have enough of Oda Nobun(a)ga: The Last Year Sengoku Otome: Momoiro paradox, in that year, she even comes twice: One is in the Sengoku Collection, and the other is currently Nobuna Oda no Yabou ...
A rebellious and there to tsundere heroine, a hero to Sengoku fanatics and a few cute chibi girl wariors etc....

For me, this anime one of the best animes in the summer (where I had to wait a long time) is. The imagery has been balanced, the story is equally funny and serious extent. The characters are worked out fine, no structural weakness, light-filled rooms are also well done, no striking still images, as well as the voices and the music are finely selected: Rocking elements and paired with traditional Japanese music are excellently done.

Conclusion: Overall it is a very well-made anime that you can recommand well.
088.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: efudgewayne
Truth be told that its a shame that there is no sequel (yet) . . . i read on other forums and all that people are saying that there will be no sequel of it since it was a one shot anime to raise the sales of the light novel of it.
In my opinion it's kinda stupid to leave a anime like that since we (whoever saw the serie) knowwhat we saw at the very very end of the last episode . . . then again its also been 2 years now that the serie aired im still haveing hopes tho since it was sutch a awesome anime

Truth be told that its a shame that there is no sequel (yet) . . . i read on other forums and all that people are saying that there will be no sequel of it since it was a one shot anime to raise the sales of the light novel of it.
In my opinion it's kinda stupid to leave a anime like that since we (whoever saw the serie) knowwhat we saw at the very very end of the last episode . . . then again its also been 2 years now that the serie aired im still haveing hopes tho since it was sutch a awesome anime

1st: WOW!!! Finally a reply after 2 years after I did made this topic...!!!:runhappy:

2nd: Well, really - you've right that until now no 2nd season of ONnY gives, and it's indeed a shame - because the end was really promissing, that the second season of ONnY at least in 1 year later so a announcement would give for a 2nd season - BUT no. We've unhappily still for this wait...:deadsad:

3rd: But ONnY came, how HS DxD from (what this already the 3rd TV-season has) FujimiShobo - Where I then still the hope have for the second season...:goodtea:

3rd: But ONnY came, how HS DxD from (what this already the 3rd TV-season has) FujimiShobo - Where I then still the hope have for the second season...:goodtea:

Well techn. if we don't have a 2nd season of this afther 4 years then i guess its a definitely no and sadly need to give up on this anime to get a second season , out of exp. (out of my exp. so dont shoot me if it had to happen sooner or so or another development or anything) if a anime doesn't get a new season or anything afther max 4 years then its never gonna happen . . . for a example look at highschool of the dead . . . but anyways yea we still have maybe 1-2 years of hoping but i dout it since on their main site theres nothing besides that the released a blue-ray box of the anime for the rest nothing at all , so all we can do is indeed wait and see.

In the anime that makes Oda Nobunaga and the Sengoku Period a motif, I like it most. Fujimi might be able to expect 2nd season more than GA. I'm waiting for 2nd season, too.
de aruka! :atago:

In the anime that makes Oda Nobunaga and the Sengoku Period a motif, I like it most. Fujimi might be able to expect 2nd season more than GA. I'm waiting for 2nd season, too.
de aruka! :atago:

Well, once did at a other forum (But dunno more which was) seen, that they an petition started have: that they for an possible 2nd season votes collected have, but unhappily is until now very rare with the voting-collecting happened...:dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls