Online games played?

chris

1 Katana cleans the world
Feb 25, 2011
Did you play any online games?

If so, what game? Does it need a server / downloadable client or something? It can be anime based or any other kind :)

I'll start:

#1) I play on TribalWars - it's a browser game, you don't need a client to play it. Interesting, but I just started few days ago :)

#2) I play on Facebook EA Sports FIFA Superstars :D - nice flash game

How about you?

I started this topic hoping I will discover new browser based games or online games that can be played on Ubuntu (yes, Linux user here)

I never play them longer than a few days and remember them even shorter - can't see the appeal to play with annoying strangers or with simplistic graphics. Oh, the strategy one where they had to reboot the server because the alliance I co-founded (technically, since we joined together with another alliance at which point I took a normal member role) dominated it beyond any chance to change it (us vs. the world - 1:0) was fun though. Didn't rejoin after the reboot, but I heard the same alliance still dominated it heavily for a year or two after.

Online game? What is it

No, just kidding but seriously, they are mostly crap as far as I've seen. Guess a gamer (in terms of regular video game, and eroge) can't live with anything other than Windows.

yup i did almost ruin my... anyway here are my list..

Oz World. - the first online game i've played somehow sims to me.. fishing is the way of life though clothes and other stuffs do expired x_X

Ragnarok Online - i did play this, got hooked. still playing though on hiatus... based on manwha. well somehow reminds me of diablo 2 but in 2D anime in a 3D environment.

Gunbound - earth scorch anyone? but in 2D linear style.

Audition Online - dance revolution in the tune of finger maneuver. the only game i played with my right hand (beat up mode) twas finger wrecking.

O2 Jam - reminds me of guitar hero though, keyboard style. I like some songs here from classical to techno, pop and the list goes on.

the above mention are client based game.

for facebook : hmm.. knight of the crystals and the chocobo crystal tower are two i recently play.. i m not playing those anymore..

(^ _ ^)/~~

Oh schizofreak you really are (were) a true online game player

Hmm... online game...

I still remember the time when I used to play Maple Story. xD
I also used to play Gunbound alot during my high school time.
And for last, I also played Wonderking o.O

That's about it for my online gaming.

No,I didn't.I don't like it

I used to play games whenever the mood is not good: the game farm, puzzle, build a house...........

I played lineage & lineage2.
It is an article only of the waste of the MMO time.

others may say it like that ~ though others do it for leisure or relaxation (stress relief) and some as well making money on it ~... it really depends upon the person who they viewed upon it..

i don't think its a waste time for me ~ . . . its only people labeled it as useful or a waste ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US