No fancy words- just sending heyas to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyh

A Surfing slacker
Apr 2, 2012
Hello all, first time to actually register and write something in AS.:pushups:
I was an old member from HF community, not very engaging most of times but always kept my eyes open back in the days :samuraihero:
I guess I moved to AS once the HF crashed about a year ago. Since then, I stayed with AS but never registered :pinocchio: Why? I wonder why. :wasclose::wasclose:

That aside, I figured I needed to register this time as AS changed a policy. I kinda expected this to happen at some point, but not about that 150 posts:baby:

Now, I faced with a problematic dilemma: 149+ more posts or surrender myself and abandon my purity and innocence...Hmm...:stress:
Tempting. A perverted surfing slacker. :smug:

Thank you all! :blushing:

Welcome to ASF, Dannyh.
Have fun in the forum.

Judging by your post count, I guess giving up you purity and innocenceness is your only option.:evillaugh:

Welcome to ASF! I see that you have just lost your purity and innocence too recently. Why not offer your soul to me too now? ^^

Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to AS Dannyh :3
Drop by the spam/games if you have time~
Checkmate stole so many people's innocence xD

Thanks all!
Now that the secret's been revealed, I wonder if what will happen to those 30+ new members who actually introduced themselves.:whistle:

Welcome to Anime Sharing . Have fun & goodluck in forum

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。