New modding club HQ

:loudverdict:
There were a few people who wanted to join the club here lately, but afterwards - as the majority of the other club members - didn't post anything.

What should we do? I would like to see a bit of activity before the request to join the club, say e.g. 10 posts or one mod release.

Opinions please! I posted here in the public so even non-members can contribute to the discussion.

Well, I think we should just allow them for now. If they start behaving bad we can just remove them.

Reactions: uenchuceli
Why should I let zombies join in? Just for removing them later?

The reason for my post was inactivity of nearly all members, not bad behaviour. I feel that the club here is of very limited use without members who want to communicate. And so is my click for letting them join.

Come on you zombies! Speak! :)

Reactions: uenchuceli

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.