Soul Eater

Anime I'm watching now:
Sword art Online ep-9
Accel World ep-21
Bakemonogatari ep-10
Naruto Shippuden ep-277
Jigoku Shoujo ep-10
Freezing ep-6

I'm mostly into Romance and Yandere (I loved Gassai Yuno)

Last edited:
Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Okay thanks I'm gonna try Jigoku Shoujo I looked it up and it sounds interesting I would try Elfen Lied but I can't seem to find Jap Audio with Eng Sub for my psp just Eng dub....

Well anyways thanks :)

ZoA out...

Hi there .... Check My MAL list.

There might be there some titles that might interest you, here you go -> CLICK HERE

You might find some hentai titles, But Don't worry they are fine to watch as well if you like Hentai that is.

But i recommend the saga that i am watching, it is the Ikkitousen Saga. Really cool with girl fight and lots of bouncing boobs and some nudity as well :)

I will create a thread when i have the time, you can see what i mean then :)

Thanks ASilva I'll take a look at ikkitousen :whistle:

Oh and I looked at your MAL List and was like f**k that is a lot of completed anime I felt so small :redface:
but hey definitely watch Mirai Nikki it's awesome but there's no bouncing boobs :D

Thanks ASilva I'll take a look at ikkitousen :whistle:

Oh and I looked at your MAL List and was like f**k that is a lot of completed anime I felt so small :redface:
but hey definitely watch Mirai Nikki it's awesome but there's no bouncing boobs :D

Ahhahahah .... Don't scare yourself.

The list isn't only about TV shows, it has OVA's, Movies, Specials, If you filtrate my list for TV shows, You will see that they are about Half of the list.

But either way, glad that i was able to help.

And i also liked Mirai Nikki because of the it's story ... it was really interesting, also the romance, it was a little but it was well exploited, dodn't know if you know what i mean.

Ah that makes me feel a bit better now I'm still behind though T_T

And as for Mirai Nikki I found the story very interesting aswell although I have to admit I wanted Yuuki & Gassai to get together from the beginning but I guess it was kind of overly exploited.

Well thanks anyways

Ah that makes me feel a bit better now I'm still behind though T_T

And as for Mirai Nikki I found the story very interesting aswell although I have to admit I wanted Yuuki & Gassai to get together from the beginning but I guess it was kind of overly exploited.

Well thanks anyways

For that wish ... just wait for the next Project ... it might become true :)

If you definitely yandere that likes you,
I would recommend that you see the "Shuffle".
In the episode of Kaede, there is a thing called Yaminabe famous.

ma men [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] .... just browse my list you will find tuns of shows that are taste.

if you go to the Plan to watch section of my list .... i also have more there, and among them are the ones that Selvaria spoke off.

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] I am watchinng Freezing and Sekirei..:bigeyes:...just too much big bouncing boobs in Freezing (thinking immoral things about Sattelizer L. Bridget again)...:nosebleed:

I'm also watching Shuffle now but I don't know what's more interesting, the awkward love triangle or the 3 little cats half way through ^^.....

Sekirei is a great ecchi. It's a lot of bouncing but the story is very entertaining

[MENTION=5652]7xovr[/MENTION] yeah I know thanks...:)

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] I know Tenshi is no loli she's just cute :redface:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?