• perrypig123

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Kactaplb

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • ruri

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm fine with that. I would still have feelings for you, even if you didn't have the perfect body for a woman. That is, if I had feelings for you.

I look for personality first~ :3 If theyre not... nice... then not reason to really do anything for them...

Well, some women soften up after you talk to them. Pretty much like tsundere at first.

Hmm but some just have personality quirks that disagree with you... people have a general idea if they would get along within a couple minutes of meeting...

Well, I have always stuck with the motto of 'Keep trying, it'll be worth while in the end.' And so, I kept trying to be friends with a female and she later called me her best friend.

Hmm actually i have a similar story in that she just hated me for a year (refuses to tell me why and there might actually be no reason at all) then we kind of became friends randomly~ I guess time can change most relationships xD

Get along... xD Should borrow Sam's clones to get away from all of them... at least for me.

Personality... also what I look for... :3 Other things, specifically humor, wits, and doesn't mind that I prefer to be alone most of the time to draw or read my VNs~ xD

Renano Hellos :goodtea: seems like you were absent yesterday and i had to entertain Sam my self last night :deadsad: it was lonely.
haha

Renano Hellos :goodtea: seems like you were absent yesterday and i had to entertain Sam my self last night :deadsad: it was lonely.
haha

*Hug*

I finished my family duties... for now anyway~ xD

I'll entertain you, Sam, or anyone else tonight until morning~ xD

Sounds Pleasant :goodtea:
Just came back from a cookout and im sore from volleyball :deadsad: got me some scratches :deadsad:

Sounds Pleasant :goodtea:
Just came back from a cookout and im sore from volleyball :deadsad: got me some scratches :deadsad:

Wah~ Cookout~ :3 Must have been fun and tasty~

Volleyball~ I shall kiss that pain away~

3263e09969a466e221603d22dc2fb1cc.jpg

Wah~ Cookout~ :3 Must have been fun and tasty~

Volleyball~ I shall kiss that pain away~

3263e09969a466e221603d22dc2fb1cc.jpg

:bigeyes: thank you :bigeyes:

[MENTION=27287]Ellie_kitty101[/MENTION]
:o you should. a nice mini workout should knock you out :3 push ups and sit ups to drain some energy. haha

Volleyball... the only sport that knocked out my face~ xD

That ball came straight towards my face... too fast, barely had time to dodge or hit it~

Deca and Viet... who would win? :3

Hmm am i that hard to entertain? D:

Hmm... :goodtea:

If you just stuck to no more than 5 threads... pretty easy to entertain.

Le Spam King needs a jester for the other threads we don't poke much at~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?