Votes: 6 20.7%
  • ruri

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow so many pages in one night ヽ(^o^)丿

What's good friends ( ^ν^)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Oh you dont have to subscribe to me at all. im just saying if you randomly look at what i have under my account on youtube xD

Eh~ I did already... and I saw a few videos~

Good taste in music by the way~ ^^

Sing...~ Want to hear Sam sing! >:3

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]

Howdy, y'all~ xD

Wowow. felt like my Hoshino Aki post was only minutes ago - man I missed out a funny conversation, lol 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

gmt +1 sucks

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

This is the video of the performance. i was the doctor at the end >_> xD wish there was another camera guy.

-Cough- Hoshino Aki -Cough-

She's hot isn't she
man I probably sound like the greatest perv on the planet

But dont worry im more attracted to old politicians and company execs as you can see Σ(´∀`;)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

This is the video of the performance. i was the doctor at the end >_> xD wish there was another camera guy.

I need a close-up of that doctor~ xD

The cameraman needs to learn to be steady... xD

Overall, the entertainment value was very good... and everyone did well in their roles. ^^

Sam prefers to be tarred and feathered and then eaten alive while mutilated by Deca than being forced to sing by me. :goodtea:

Hmm depends in terms of what~ You can be rationalized with though somewhat difficult at times while ojou sama... is tougher with certain stuff...

I think renano and I are equally as scary. renano has her Sadistic side and her intellectual abilities, while I have my gory mind and my intellectual abilities.

And im just the odd guy thats sits in the middle... slight more toward the negatives...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!