[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

@Sinbad:
Two possibilities:
  • You name them. Which threads should be linked in which FPs.
  • You become leader of this cross-forum band of modders and do it yourself!

@aastaroth:
Hehe, PC was of course the platform :P Corrected, and link added. Thanks!
Same to you: I would like you as leader as well!

Both of you: please take your time and then let me know your decision.

The BMP fix is ready. I'll release in a few minutes.

I heartily second aastaroth as leader. However, this Sinbad guy I'm not so sure of! ;)

I do know you need some help. If Inquisitor were around, it wouldn't be so much trouble, but with only you as moderator,
it becomes a job. I know you would rather be off trying to figure out HS to make SBUGS work better. In that regard,
I'll help you out some by trying to "herd cats" around here. Like Aastaroth, I'll be here on and off. Thanks! PM me if
there's anything I need to know.

Is there a way to save the Bloom and SSAO setting?

its frustrate thats you have to re adjust its again every time you go to the scene

Thank you

I haven't yet seen much information covering modding the H-animations in the game and/or studio. For the female, the file 02.unity3D at ...\abdata\h\anim\female seems to contain the animations listed in the studio. I can modify these in blender, reimport them and see them in SB3U (thanks enimaroah ;)). I save the new unity3D file, but they do not show up in the game. I did this in SBPR without issues but it seems different with HS. Has anyone managed to do this?

I sorry since we only have Pre release game discussion

and hongfire alway down TT

this place is only where i feel its alive

is there a step I'm missing for adding materials/textures?

I got everything to work (charcustom list and chara file) shows up in game as violet (cause no material/texture). but as soon as I copy material/texture from mat_cha_00.unity3d and apply it, it disappears from the game. It's still listed, but click on it shows nothing.
I tried Mark & Paste the material. I tried drag & dropping to workspace. nothing works. I tried it in Sb3u 1.0.54e & Sb3u 1.1, same results.
I tried reading thru this thread and no one seem to have the same issue, so what am I missing here?

So, a weathered sailor and an emissary of Aastaropher Reeve Tennou come to assist me, from time to time. Very good!

I have contacted admins of both boards and hope to get you promoted accordingly.

@Haywood:

Have you tried the TextAssets in \abdata\list\h\00.unity3d ?
TextAssetsAnimationRelated.jpg

@DillDoe:
Please update to 1.2.2. External materials and texture support is complete only in the latest version since yesterday.

Have you tried the local Glossary's last post? It shows a bit of how to work with external materials and textures.

Still strange, that local materials & textures dont work because they work for others.

Edit:
Ah, now I know. The new types (Material and Texture) cause the vanishing of the meshes described in the mentioned post. You have to adjust the Inventory Offset.

Edit2:
Link to the post added in the FP.

@enimaroah
the new version worked! able to use local materials & textures now.
I've tried the inventory offset (from 0 to 3) before and it still didn't work (i tried everything), but new sb3u works so big relieve.

I haven't yet seen much information covering modding the H-animations in the game and/or studio. For the female, the file 02.unity3D at ...\abdata\h\anim\female seems to contain the animations listed in the studio. I can modify these in blender, reimport them and see them in SB3U (thanks enimaroah ;)). I save the new unity3D file, but they do not show up in the game. I did this in SBPR without issues but it seems different with HS. Has anyone managed to do this?

The moment you manage to get these files to and from, I'll be right there with you making anims my friend. I didn't realize custom anims were even made for SBPR. I would have made so many ass-to-mouth anims...(ahem, I mean perfectly normal sex positions).....

But for this game? Yep. Ass...toooo mouth. Will be forever ignored if I don't, I promise (so many blue points XD). I can't even describe how many anims I've made in Blender for Sims 4. Now we need an Animation Discussion and Release Thread for A-S! But NOT before someone finally solves my CM3D2 problem!! (main focus then switching to HS modding)

There are others which are named AnimationInfo_??
View attachment 12427

Yes, the four AnimationInfo_0X text assets list the animations for the four categories, in the following order: fondle, service, insert, and other. For each category, the list links the animation title with the corresponding animator controller, and this is where I get stuck. If I want to change the missionary animation for example, I load the hs_f_00 animator controller of 02.unity3d. Setting the animator path ID to p_cf_body_00 0 I can then see all the animations. If import my animation into the S_Idle slot (using “replace” to import), the rendered animation in SB3U changes to my new custom one. I resave 02.unity3d, but the animation does not load in the studio. What else needs to be done?

i've made a small comparison about how it would be to have 2048/4096 textures into HS using screenshots from my older mods

l
as you can see, the diff between 4096/2048 is noticeable but small, 1024 tho is a disaster
if i could get internal shader sampler2d name for the tattoo:akazukin_down:

in other news i will make a cell shader mod for this game since i have found a way to load custom shaders.:akazukin_yeah:

i wish i could change the main body resolution to 2048, if so i'd be able to convert vanilla tattoos to 2048 and port immediately my 2048 version from SBPR into HS. actually my sbpr version works so well on HS that would be just a matter of editing the file list..

Yes, the four AnimationInfo_0X text assets list the animations for the four categories, in the following order: fondle, service, insert, and other. For each category, the list links the animation title with the corresponding animator controller, and this is where I get stuck. If I want to change the missionary animation for example, I load the hs_f_00 animator controller of 02.unity3d. Setting the animator path ID to p_cf_body_00 0 I can then see all the animations. If import my animation into the S_Idle slot (using “replace” to import), the rendered animation in SB3U changes to my new custom one. I resave 02.unity3d, but the animation does not load in the studio. What else needs to be done?

S_idle is for short girls. With which size of girl did you test?

Edit:
I used your example and the animation was changed, but
  • Your choosen Animator is bad! Many tracks are unresolved and therefore, Replace kills more than the half of all tracks. And there are important tracks for correction. Find a better Animator which preferrably resolves all tracks. And you must use this Animator right from the start to get a good export.
    Edit: found the same as in SBPR: p_cf_anim - this animator ('s Avatar) resolves all tracks.
  • "Replace Present" can be used and retains unresolved tracks. This can help if the unresolved tracks wouldn't have been changed by you anyway.

Edit2:
Now that is a hard nut to crack, indeed. When all "unused" tracks are killed from the Replace the animation is wrong and sometimes random in the studio. If I leave them in with "Replace Present" then the animation is only partially different from the original - and some tracks animate wrong bones. I have currently no explanation for this.

Using girls with different height produces different strange animations. There must be some dynamic adaption to the animations. Animation retargeting for different sized girls from nearest S, M or L to actual height?

Last edited:
Reactions: natsugi and Haywood
I think the games dynamically combining tattoos, skin texture, skin color at start up, This means for my SkinTexMod you will also need to create a matching face for the body and the mod will also come with face texture replacement as well.

I think the games dynamically combining tattoos, skin texture, skin color at start up, This means for my SkinTexMod you will also need to create a matching face for the body and the mod will also come with face texture replacement as well.

i think this makes SkinTexMod not really viable anymore :\ better find a way to resize original game textures to 2048 or something

S_idle is for short girls. With which size of girl did you test?

Edit:
I used your example and the animation was changed, but
  • Your choosen Animator is bad! Many tracks are unresolved and therefore, Replace kills more than the half of all tracks. And there are important tracks for correction. Find a better Animator which preferrably resolves all tracks. And you must use this Animator right from the start to get a good export.
    Edit: found the same as in SBPR: p_cf_anim - this animator ('s Avatar) resolves all tracks.
  • "Replace Present" can be used and retains unresolved tracks. This can help if the unresolved tracks wouldn't have been changed by you anyway.

Edit2:
Now that is a hard nut to crack, indeed. When all "unused" tracks are killed from the Replace the animation is wrong and sometimes random in the studio. If I leave them in with "Replace Present" then the animation is only partially different from the original - and some tracks animate wrong bones. I have currently no explanation for this.

Using girls with different height produces different strange animations. There must be some dynamic adaption to the animations. Animation retargeting for different sized girls from nearest S, M or L to actual height?

Yes, I'm testing a short girl.

So I simply changed the animator to p_cf_anim and used "replace present", just like you said, the animation did change in the studio. However the girl was weirdly contorted - in SBPR, there was a text asset field in in abdata\h\sbph_00_05_00_00.unity3d that had to be exported, edited, and replaced. Basically that contained a list of bones that were locked into a certain position. After these bones were removed, the animation worked fine. Perhaps there is a similar method with HS?

The bones are completely different with the p_cf_anim armature. The naming convention is completely different from the body animators in SBPR and HS - this is the armature I should be using for animation mods? There is no associated body mesh, so it is difficult to understand the relationships. Is there a way to export the body mesh in the FBX with this animator?

Thank you!

Say, do the morphs k53_fera_a and k53_fera_b work as point a and point b, or are they used in different animations? I've not seen k53_fera_b being used in any scene, and it sure as hell isn't alternating between the two morphs.

Last edited:
How did you bypass the downscale applied to the diffuse map. Is that a shader in cf_m_face_00 and cf_m_body_00?

Wow, even something as crude and simple as body writing/graffiti looks bad in 1024x1024, I may want to put this on hold until we find a way to upscale.
EDIT: I may have been dumb and replied to the last poster and not the thread itself, it's what I get for being a lurker most of my life.

seems like i was right.

File stored in asset files.
attachment.php

file extracted from in game. Skin,tattoo and color all joined in one.
attachment.php

Good news is SkinTexMod this weekend!

Attachments

• O_body_a.jpg
    O_body_a.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 936
  • cf_t_body_00_00.jpg
    cf_t_body_00_00.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 842
seems like i was right.

File stored in asset files.
attachment.php

file extracted from in game. Skin,tattoo and color all joined in one.
attachment.php

Good news is SkinTexMod this weekend!

Great. I can' wait.
How about setting skin saturate to 0 in game, does it still alter the color that much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!