Mini mg? MG 10~ What came before~

sry got busy with some stuff. /me thinks he is likely trapped alone in a empty cavern from the sound of things..... @.2

Renajoy should have a lot of skill points to spend, fun way to start I guess ^^

Off again I go, only found time for a quick drop by I'm afraid. Good thing my char is as good at sleeping as I am irl.

Ehh you got dragged off to a safe place =w=

~Day 11 Afternoon~
This black chain constricting the soul,
Holding together the fragile pieces,
Trying to keep it as a whole.

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96025]「 」[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION];

Last edited:
~Day 11 Night~
Light trapped within the darkness of night.
Waiting for the wanderer who would set them free.

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96025]「 」[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION];

Okies~ Hmm... might have wanted to go back in before the night though...

~Day 12 Morning~
A splash of red upon the front steps,
Small rivers trickling into the ground,
This stain upon the creaking gates,
Made while others slept the night away.

Last edited:
Reactions: oilaolenm
~Day 12 Afternoon~
The bright light of the day,
In sharp contrast with the darkening nights,
But having reached their smallest point,
The shadows can only get deeper.

Reactions: oilaolenm
The questionable task taken over...

Is good to hear then, but are you already back from the 'netness' location..?:goodtea:

netness location?? what or where is that?

btw have you heard it seems someone died recently :smug:

netness location?? what or where is that?

btw have you heard it seems someone died recently :smug:

With another words said: The location where you very heavy in the net surf could.

Hmm, really? - I did thought that this just a rumor is...:goodtea:

With another words said: The location where you very heavy in the net surf could.

Hmm, really? - I did thought that this just a rumor is...:goodtea:

I always roam around , never stay in one place~

oh boy you are in a dire situation~btw where are you??

what a mess eh~

I always roam around , never stay in one place~

oh boy you are in a dire situation~btw where are you??

I see then...

Hmm... Dire situation, how is that then meant now? - And, I'm living in middle-Europe called Hungary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.