Making sandwiches

Lol i dont know my food terms and stuffs xD Hmm... all the same to meh anyhow~

Yeah they can! For making sandwiches out of them I was talking about the big fluffy bread ones!

Fluffy bread ones... Hmm... not sure if im thinking about the same one as you xD

Well there are kind of two types of pretzels, these
pretzels_1600x1200.jpg
and these
SoftPretzels06-thumb-596x350-260908.jpg

Yeah but how would you skewer it without breaking it and i just dont feel like it would keep its shape while spinning xD

Well the skewer would go through it three times. That is pretty stable.

Well I know that is at least how they have them on display in malls and stuff. I guess they probably have an oven under their booth or something? Or they might all be pre-made.

Well some arent premade? Or at least ive seen some at the mall where they make it in front of you xD

I will go for despair, and fill my belly with a sandwich made of it.

Thread Hijackers.

I am actually offended by this as I don't know for the life of me how to make a proper sandwich.
Which basically means according to this guy I shouldn't even be alive.

Thanks, great for the self confidence and such..

What are you waiting for?

If she ever decided to then probably for someone who she would care to make a sandwich for and not some random guy that cant seem to separate reality from stereotypes :goodtea:

she's* FTFY.

Hey, as long as you're buying at a high price, I would make you a sandwich myself. :)

People dont really make food for strangers whether theyre nice or not :goodtea: And you havent been that nice to her either so that wont be helping you there :goodtea:

A-hem, could I point out that there are male chefs in the food industry? They're in the kitchen working, and it's a very respectable job field, juuuuuuust saying~ not only females can cook, guys can cook too!

A-hem, could I point out that there are male chefs in the food industry? They're in the kitchen working, and it's a very respectable job field, juuuuuuust saying~ not only females can cook, guys can cook too!

Generally, at higher levels, men will be better cooks but women will cook more. Therefore the better the cook, the more men you'll find. The opposite is true for women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!