Make a char

who has been taken over by a demon and is having his soul slowly devoured

okay lets stop this is turning into the random posts on the count to a mil thread -.-

lets just leave the story telling to individuals rather than taking turns as a group

then ill go with the brother prelude thing i guess~~
one brother was royalty the other was poverty (basic but it works) due to events they both start ruling their respective countries (too lazy to put in the details) after some fight or something they start fighting and after a while they just throw each other into ruin and lose everything the royal one gave up not wanting to see anymore bloodshed and carnage the poor one having gotten drunk on money and power sought more and slowly worked his way back up the latter using wat few contacts he had left until he got the chance to take over a small kingdom by killing their king and taking the throne himself the royal brother settled down and made a family but when his brother, having gained enormous wealth and power over the last 5 years comes and lays seige to his home while hes away in an attempt to get rid of any future hindrances ,killing his wife and daughter in the process, he goes to take revenge however after the month long journey when he finally reaches the capital it is in ruins and looks as if it has been so for hundreds of years. when he goes to the castle, not meeting a single commoner or guard along the way, he finds his brothers corpse rotting on the throne with hardly any skin left on it however behind those dead eyes laid life tho it was not that of his brother...

since i made this its fine if i post twice right?

name: Eul (royal brother)
sex:male
race:human
class:royal
lvl: 17
pet:sebastian lvl:20 {is his butler from back before eul lost his status he has remained faithful to him and still serves him to this day}
stats: HP:415 MP:110
str:24
dex:20
int:23
will:21
weap: rapier
acc: gold ring {heals wounds over time}
acc2: wedding ring {he holds onto it dearly in memory of his wife...}

Eul was raised to be the best that he could be as the next head of the family and heir to the throne but when he finds a letter addressed to someone he has never heard of before but has his family name he finds that he is in fact an illegitimate child and that the real prince is someone else....

Last edited:
Characters xD Not chairs~ I guess we will all incorporate our characters into his story somehow~

building Char ..

Arc Bishop AGI Battle Book
Stat Str 90 Agi 120 Vit 40 Int 70 Dex 90 Luck 60
EQ full Flee and Aspd... lvl Aura ... and done in idRO

im too lazy to continue it right now maybe next time i have some energy and dont have an anime to watch tho i did update the character post i like to use cliches that have a certain mysterious feeling about them its so familiar but still theres something different...

name: Gedd (poor brother)
sex:male
race:unknown
class: warrior
lvl: 50
pet:red robed woman {little is known about her except that it was the day she came that all started to fall into ruin...}
stats: HP: 4500 MP 2000
str: 60
def:50
dex:47
int:35
will:40
weap:crystal demon sword {a sword given by the red robed woman its true name is still unknown...}
acc1:black band {creates a black fog around the wearer which blinds all who come near and infects them with the plague effect}
acc2:royal crown {a crown taken from the previous king which is said to give one the ability to control the ancient dragon sleeping under the city when worn...}

Gedd grew up believing that he and all around him was worthless but when he finds the truth of his lineage he comes to find that even he has worth...or at least he thought so, this tale is quite old and the true Gedd is long gone the one who stands with his form now, with the red robed woman standing behind him a soft smile on her face, who is he...?

Last edited:
Hmm so the royal blood makes him powerful or something? ;p Though i guess the other brother is also of royal lineage~

nah blood is just blood its got nothing to do with it course im christian so i do believe that there is more to blood but... we dont wanna get religion type shiz here right?

Name: Black River
Sex: Male
Height: 182cm
Size: 85 cm a, 83 cm b, 86 cm c
Weight: 87 kg
Race: Half dragon half human
Attitude: Dark
Class: Mercenary
Class type: S
Atk.: 1550
Dfe.: 1350
Hp.: 2470
Bonus: +5% Atk. and +3% Dfe
Weapon: Dragon-lance
Specialy: Dark-spells and recharge

i suppose this is gonna be a thread where posts dont happen often huh?

Hmm should i somehow get my characters into the story by writing my own and getting them to meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」