Fixed Main page issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalPyre

Old King Boredom
Elite Member
Nov 17, 2012
Came to the main page today and I was logged out. So I logged in as normal. Got this (in hindsight I should have taken a screen shot, but I'm so used to notepad...):

My name displays as: Welcome, クアンタ

Above header, below login details:
This error was displayed about 8 times in a row:

Warning: xcache_isset() [function.xcache-isset]: XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in [path]/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_cache.php on line 88

Followed by one of this error at the bottom:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(996) : eval()'d code on line 4

Then near the bottom of the page:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/asforum/domains/anime-sharing.com/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php
Line: 5698

Front page now shows me as logged out on refresh/redirect, on both Chrome and FireFox. Options such as seeing more posts on the main page are unresponsive.
Going into a thread/another page in the forum makes me appear online, and everything functions as normal. I can post, see my information, etc.

This seems like it could be a cookie problem. So I'll try clearing those and see if that fixes it.

Well doing that was almost a fatal error ^^;;;;

It just stopped remembering that I was logged on in any page, until I tried to register a new account when I suddenly became online again.

Same errors as before, but if I navigate from any tab other than this one, I won't be online in the new tab.

Upvote 0
Also having problems staying logged in. Whenever I login I am automatically logged back out. Took about 10 tries before the forum registered that I was logged in

Upvote 0
Also having problems staying logged in. Whenever I login I am automatically logged back out. Took about 10 tries before the forum registered that I was logged in

Yeah after clearing my cookies it now seems entirely random whether I will be logged in on a page or logged out (refreshing /sometimes/ works), except the main page, where I am always logged out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!