Best performance in game by... (vote for someone beside yourself, please)

• Ecchi Priest (Musangbeku)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fear

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nawi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hinode

• Samye

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Kimovis

• Infamous

• Nanashi

• Kacta

• Bloodhorn

• Eien

• Sin

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Nazaka

• Baal

• Zoa

• Ogikumo

• ImEsAu

• The Mad God ;p

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant yaoi. Although I won't deny that its disgusting to look at any couples irl...

There's no doubt that yaoi is disgusting...

rl couples..? doesn't matter to me since I'm not interested in love relationship (-_-)

Well, basically I find all humans disgusting so maybe its just that 2 humans sticking to each other doubles the effect of that...

Yes... I'm mysterious and mad :evillaugh:

I'm interested in a love relationship and only find sexual related relationships to be disgusting :/

Usually:
Love relationship > sexual relationship

So it's pretty much the same in the end

I meant when a couple only stay together just to have sexual intercourse.

Humans just couldn't understand why and how certain humans of opposite gender seem more attractive to them than others and so they simply called it love. Then they began believing that love is something big, holy, etc... Even though its still simple instincts...

Oh so you mean 2 people that have sex but don't have strings on each other? (no love at all just sex, sex, sex)

Lol, what is love anyway

I just explained that up there, didn't I? Technically, its fiction. Another of humanity's disgusting "beliefs"...

then 2 people who love each other deeply & have sex shouldn't disgust you that much no?

lol even though you say that a lot of people will disagree with you

then 2 people who love each other deeply & have sex shouldn't disgust you that much no?

Of course not. As long as they love each other. Lust is a [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; after all :goodtea:

Yeah, but with different ammounts. Couples who only "love" each others because of their sexual intercourse is the worst.

Really? Well, 90% of all young couples in Sweden are together for a week before they throw each others in the garbage.

Three possible reactions: 1.Kyaaa kawai! 2.This art is just awful... 3.No reaction.
But in all of this cases no reaction from the body. I have full control over it so I just turned that feature off...

Three possible reactions: 1.Kyaaa kawai! 2.This art is just awful... 3.No change in reaction.
But in all of this cases no reaction from the body. I have full control over it so I just turned that feature off...

I would definitely hate to be you...

Lol you're planning to move just because of the screwed up relationships of people living in sweden?

Meh... The same here but language is is just horrible, people are all russian and you know what that means, streets are all dirty and nobody except for me seems to care, and they all think that its alright and the only change in them is that they keep getting worse and worse...

Why? I mean I know that not everyone wants to be mad but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!