Mafia Game 2- Sign Ups/Discussion/Feed Back

i don't know

please samy tell me:bigeyes:

wait para so there are no mafia/super civilians there are two random teams??!!:reallyconfused:

Last edited:
[MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION]

Yes, I will send out the roles and of you have any questions you can ask em freely

Did you read my post in the other mafia thread? Lol
Everyone has least 1perk
that makes you happy?

Wait cross that
Wait
Wait
I don't know myself
It's on a PDF I made and has no computer to check XD

Pdf lol

I did the same thing on word

Remember when you want to use your perk p
Ether me or para.

Lalala random perk~ Hellos everyone who im unsure of :traitor: i mean.... :samuraihero: hmmm... wth why not this~
375515-MKJSMYA.gif

Seems fun, but I guess I am a bit late to sign up. when is the next game starting?

Last edited:
Hmm whenever this game ends... might take a while though if what para said was true...

Yea sorry eien
It will take awhile...

@bles
I told those who I sent roles out to send their actions to both of us

Sorry for those that still didn't get them!!
I feel horrible because I know you guys want to start already

Sure, I'm looking forward to it. But I've yet to check the results of the previous one.

The mafia murdered everyone in the previous one xD their perks were too powerful...

lol :lmao: double kill by us i killed renano :lmao: its just business nothing personal:mafiaboss:

Poor renano-san. Perhaps I should get in contact with you guys. There is some business that needs to be taken care of.......

Hmm she was doomed to die within the next round immediately after the first lynch...

This round is just two teams each with perks and whatnot so should be even~

Should be fine. I just don't understand why everything is revealed about a person after being killed by someone named 'Kanade'. :goodtea:

Kanade is instant kill... :scared: Might also be the neutral one... might not though~ unsure atm~

WHY?! Why can i only send 6 messages in 60 minutes? DX
and why is the limit 25 in the inbox/outbox? DX
so so sad

who was #15 and im down to the last 2 on the list
woot woot

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US