Mafia Game 2- Sign Ups/Discussion/Feed Back

Lol nice rant gwee xD Hmm now to get through the backlog so i can find out the rules myself~

hmm.....you sure AhGwee because you always say renano mafia even when we were pm'ing you said renano a mafia:goodtea:

eh..whatever~

If you are talking about the last game, then I have nothing to say to you. :goodtea:

Hmm at cousin's place~

@ Ojou sama~ The horses eat poisonous frogs O.o /me puts on glove and waves froggy at horse~

Hmm popularity... middle school = no idea but i just had friends in random places~
high school = no one cared since it was just random little groups of friends who were somewhat connected~ personality and whatnot got some people semi popular i suppose~
college = what would someone who spends more time alone than with people know?

lol so you are at your cousin's house aha~

/me jumps on weibs back and ride him

now take me to samy's location now:mafiaboss:

Blahs nvm the horse /me runs off to search for the purple road away from these monster infested places~

hmm but when people vote they will be voting for the users right

so they will know who is who after they have voted....

so its really no point in not revealing who they are....

[MENTION=28674]iTsAParadox[/MENTION] too~ Hmm maybe reveal the deaths after the phase ends so people can wonder~ Unless its just one kill then i suppose their role would be revealed then... :/

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that we reveal their identity after night phase is finished? If so I was going to do that after a filler post~

hmm like the first mafia game...??

/me rides behind samy following him

Hmm so youre going to reveal identity after all? xD I thought it was just going to be role~ If so just go ahead with whatever you planned~

Ok I'm getting mixed up myself lol
If you have died once
Only the name of the character will be revealed along with the team you're with
If you have been killed by Kanade or died 3 times your perks will be revealed just to see what you could have done

kanade...?????????

if someone dies you'll reveal him he and his team?? XD

Hmm is it just randomly lynch and hope that we get their boss and dont kill of our own?

our own...??!!, samy whats you're role please tell me:bigeyes: don't worry i won't tell anyone pleaseee :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US