[LPW #76] Meow meow and a thank you (^・ω・^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinch? O.o That doesnt really... Well just let the lolis run off that poofiness i guess... more than enough energy to waste... =w=

Little kids always asking for candy...
My 5 yo cousin eat a whole a a day, but she's not a plum loli :reallyconfused:

Candy just usually means sugar rush and more energy than they need :/

I think you mean bear suits and white fans? =w=

Lol ehh little kids have fast metabolisms i guess =w= But why would they multiply? O.o

Energetic loli is cute :lmao:
So they could multiplied more if they have extra energy...

O_O

too many loli fanatic here

XD

well a loli should not be fat period, a loli's appeal is because their young looking and apparently cute <_<

an obese loli would look like a total mess.

plump is not fat :runaway:
isn't a plump loli is more nice to squeeze?
I'm not a loli fan here, more like shota fan? :runhappy:
Just love plump little girl...

because you are the one who breed them?
That's why you feed them right?

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; don't worry just let me blown up sammy head once and I'll be back to normal... :runhappy:
/me shoving a lot of grenade to sammy mouth

Why that again? /me eats the grenades and sends them off to another dimension O.o

When did i ever breed lolis anyway? D:

/me chops sammy head while he busy eating grenade...
Since a few last post? :reallyconfused:

How could you eat blades when your mouth is full of grenade :enraged:

Hello, LPW

[MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION];
I'm sorry for my being off suddenly last time.
About the end of 3rd season, I wanted it to be more thick story. I thought "Er... hell girl finished?"
But waching through all episodes included 1st and 2nd season, I think hell girl is a very good work.
I like 2nd season as a part of whole stories. The madness of group is written well in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!