[LPW #71] Don't Forget Your Please and Thank-Yous~

Status
Not open for further replies.
*ryuta waves hello to renano casually.

I think nonnatives who try to use Japanese are pretty cute. Nonnative Japanese sounds pretty for me.
And he also try to use my language to me like I use English to he. I'm glad he did that:D

demo..nihongo wa muzukashii yo =/

I can read//write Hiragana/Katana though. But Kanji is too much.. =/

/me glomps Vespy

I am actually enjoying teaching myself the Kanji. Sometimes remembering the number of strokes or looking at the character as a 'picture that represents something' helps for me.

/me triple glomps Nightmare King

/me casually glomps ryuta (Oh, you are using casually. Very nice) ^^

/me glomps and glomps and glomps and glomps Shir0

I can't find any Japanese classes/courses where I live.. It would've helped me even more.

But luckily there's [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; who speaks japanese to me whenever he can, it really helps me :3

Cya Angel~!

Imouto! Yo! :3
/me pinches cheeks

soudane. eigo yori oboeru koto ga ooi kamo ne.

There are many kanji that even native Japanese can not read and write. Don't worry about that.
And we Japanese study (of course not only though) kanji about 12 years at school.
6 years in elementary school, 3 years in junior high school, 3 years in high school.
High school is not compulsory education. But at least 9 years we learn kanji.

Yo Vespy after a day of work I'm too tired and a bit lazy to type out a formal PM, but your sig is against the forum's rule of over 500KB, please go and change it. Thanks

Wow..that's a lot of years.. I know I can do it but I just don't have any motivation for self studying. That's why I'm hoping there will be courses sometime soon that I can take.. :deadsad:

See you DA~ Take care of yourself~

/me glomps Sky

/me rushes over and hugs King Nii-sama <3

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

See you all later~

/me serves strawberry shortcake and earl grey tea to Nii-sama first, then to the rest of her precious family. Haha~

Reactions: KingArturia
As renano said, understanding what the kanji means is efficient to learn it.
You want to learn Japanese, unown? When you have questions about Japanese, please feel free to ask me. I can teach you.
I'm always helped about English by people who are in ASL.

I don't know, it just like learning all other languages and things, you put enough time and effort, then you'll learn it :3

It is time that I use English learned from king!
You can relax now. Well done, king!

@Vespy;
I guess learning to speak and listen Japanese is not so difficut, but writing is difficult.
In Japan, the reading of a difficult kanji is often showed by writing hiragana at its side.

Tadaima ne Ryuta~

And Vespy, I'm a mod so that's my job to remind people they're breaking rules when they do xD

Fun Fact for you to take away too: I'm the 26th member registered to this forum ;) I've been here since Day 1 it went public... :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US