[LPW #46] Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder too. i used to think that there was a benefit to having both the birthday and Christmas close together since it meant getting two times the number of presents as a child. Now I know that adults/parents will try give less presents the closer the two dates are with each other. xD

In reality, I don't think it means much. :3

April...I can't remember any important dates in April, but being in Spring, it is a healthy season and the time for mating season too.

When a person's birthday is in December, they usually wait until Christmas, since the dates are so close together. But it doesn't mean that they have twice as many gifts, they just have presents that have more quality.

you just get presents. period. :goodtea:

i think it's a good thing that i have brothers that earn quite a bit of money. they just want to give me presents.. even if i say dont want anything :o

thats the the youngest sibling for you

My parents give me extra gifts for Christmas because I was the most obedient child. This year, I believe my mother bought me another video game, whilst my father buying me the arcade stick.

I on the other hand will just be going shopping on boxing day for sales. :goodtea:

I will probably be doing that as well.

tumblr_lwq6ovvbRQ1qm46xpo1_400.jpg

Reminds me of the gag where children with dyslexia were trying to write letters to Santa. You'll know the end result. :goodtea:

Indeed. it was one where Santa was waiting to receive letters from children and was wondering why he didn't receive any letters during Christmas.

Then the children were asked by their parents/caretakers if they wrote what they wanted to Santa.

The scene moves to hell where it pictures Satan sitting and looking happy to have been given mail. When he checked the contents, it was children asking him for presents.

As Satan and Santa are anagrams of each other, it was easy for the dyslexic children to make the mistake. :D

Anyway, I'm off. Ciao~

[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] ; I'm going to force you to eat a deform gingerbread man.
kf_gingerfast_by_atagene-d352gwi.png

isnt that from killing floor lol?

arrrghh i want my new phone nownownownonownownownownow

^
hi there new member what's your name again?^^...lol..

Did i was that easy to forget :reallydespaired:

I'm going to force you to eat a deform gingerbread man.

Hi there Decalcomania-kun :hi: , I thought that you left the site long ago, btw is this your way to say WB? o_o :shocked:

cause i'm kind of full atm :full:

So if you don't mind that little old me will pass .... ^^ :onionisfine:

:lmao:

:rant:

:toohot:

:wasclose:

hmm...looks like everybuddy's busy with their holiday=/......

oh good maid kun is back..

gah

why did I switch my set to match [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

:shocked:

meh will change back to purple heart soon enough cough cough...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.